• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Incentives with Pampered Chef: Product & Trips Info

In summary, the Pampered Chef program offers great rewards for sales, recruiting, and other activities. There are different levels of rewards, depending on how many points you have earned. The incentive for July is still a mystery, but it is sure to be great!
Sarah
I am still thinking about PC and wondering if you could help me with information about the incentives. I know you can earn product at certain sales levels, but how does it work with earning trips?

Thanks,
Sarah

THere is a GREAT incentive program that is detailed in all the info you get with your kit. A basic run down of this is that there is an incentive trip every year and sometimes there may be two to choose from. This year it's either a cruise or a trip to Vienna, Austria!! There are points that you earn based on sales, recruiting and other ways. Some months there are double points months so you get double for whatever sales, etc, you have. Even if you don't reach the level needed for the trip, there are great rewards at every level. I reached it the first and second years doing this and I'm almost to the first level now, so I know I'll earn something this year.

That's in addition to the other great incentives that are offered throughout the year like jewelry, free products, etc. Right now you can earn an Italian charm bracelet with really cute charms with various products on them. There's also jewelry for the "Top Performance Cluster" that's really cool!

If I can answer any more questions for you, please let me know! I forget if you're already working with a consultant, but if not, I'd be happy to chat more with you. I'd love to get you on your way to a great career with PC. Just email me if you'd like to chat more. :)

Sarah,
I just got back from Disney which was the incentive trip for 2004. WOW! What a GREAT TIME!

Pampered Chef makes it easy to earn the trip even if you have just signed up. When I first signed up 2 years ago, I made level 1 (free hotel certificate or a $250 gift certificate) in only 4 months.

The level of the trips or gift certificate depends on points. You get points for sales, recruiting, and sometimes they offer special bonuses that add to your points. Level 1 is always a hotel certificate or a $250 gift certificate. Level 2-4 is always somewhere different. Last year it was to DISNEY! This year it is a cruise or a trip to Vienna, Austria!

If you are still on the fence about trying Pampered Chef, you should definitely give it a try in July. I don't know what the incentive will be, but it will be GREAT!!

Sarah:

The major trip incentives have a year-long earning period, so you can work towards whatever goal you set for yourself. I didn't earn Disney last year, as my personal life was in transition (big move from one state to another), but I was able to earn the travel gift certificate, which I just redeemed for a trip coming up in August. My kids love that we're getting 2 nights in Orlando on PC! As soon as you start with PC, you will be eligible to earn the incentives. One of my favorite stories is about a consultant who started mid-year and decided she wanted the big prize...and did it! So you still have lots of time to go for it!!

Plus, there is a new incentive that HO is being very secretive about for July (and they have NEVER in my recollection told us before conference that something was coming, so I'm thinking it's got to be pretty special!), so now is definitely the time to get on board. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Mary Hartnett
[email protected]

Hi Sarah,Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef! I would be happy to provide you with more information about our incentives.In addition to earning free products at certain sales levels, Pampered Chef consultants also have the opportunity to earn trips through our incentive program. These trips vary each year and can include destinations like tropical resorts, cruises, and international trips.To earn a trip, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specified time frame. These goals are set by the company and can change from year to year. However, our team leaders are always available to help you set and achieve your goals.If you would like more specific information about our current incentives and how to qualify for them, I would be happy to connect you with a team leader who can provide you with more details.Best of luck in your decision making process and I hope to have you join our team soon!Best,

1. How do I earn incentives with Pampered Chef?

To earn incentives with Pampered Chef, you can host a cooking party, sell products, and recruit new consultants. You can also participate in various incentives and challenges offered by the company throughout the year.

2. What types of incentives can I earn with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives, including cash bonuses, free products, and all-expenses-paid trips to destinations around the world.

3. How can I track my progress towards earning incentives?

You can track your progress towards earning incentives by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your personal dashboard. This will show you how many points you have earned and what incentives you are eligible for.

4. Are there any special requirements to earn incentives with Pampered Chef?

To earn incentives with Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. Each incentive may have specific requirements, so be sure to read the details carefully.

5. Can I use my earned incentives towards future purchases with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use your earned incentives towards future purchases with Pampered Chef. They will be applied as a credit towards your order, making it even more rewarding to participate in the incentives program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth