• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Trip???

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Might be a lame ? but do sale totals= points value for the incentive trips?
For example to reach level 1 at the consultant level do you need $20,000 in sales= 20,000 points? :confused:

(If so what a bummer for me. I signed up in Nov and had $5k for MY SS1 and SS2 months) which cannot be applied to my total for this year!:(

Where do we find-track our total each month?

Thanks!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
You get 1 point for every dollar you sell. You get 2000 points for every recruit you sign. On consultant's corner, there's a link to check your points. Click on consultants incentives, then my incentives calculator, then golden treasures. It will bring up a chart with your total points earned so far!
Best of luck:)

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
You get the 2000 points when your recruit qualifies without going inactive! I have 2 recruits that will be qualifying in the next month or so but because they went inactive I do not get points for them. It is ok though....because I will get something better.....becoming a Director!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
heat123 said:
Might be a lame ? but do sale totals= points value for the incentive trips?
For example to reach level 1 at the consultant level do you need $20,000 in sales= 20,000 points? :confused:

(If so what a bummer for me. I signed up in Nov and had $5k for MY SS1 and SS2 months) which cannot be applied to my total for this year!:(

Where do we find-track our total each month?

Thanks!
Achieving Level 1 is still more than possible. You can do it! My first year as a consultant wasn't a full year since my first full SS month was in May, BUT I still earned Level 1. It was awesome! So, just break it down each month to figure out how many points/sales you need each month. You're already off to a great start. I didn't even have any recruits who qualified my first year, so all of my points came from sales. AND, you should look at Level 2 as well. You'd be surprised how possible it is once you break it down. And don't wait until September to figure this out, like I did last year. Keep on top of it all year!!!

Good luck!!:D