• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Trip Points: Sales Totals = Points Value?

In summary, achieving Level 1 at the consultant level for the incentive trips requires $20,000 in sales or 20,000 points. It is still possible to achieve this even if you signed up later in the year. You can track your total points earned so far through the consultants incentives section on consultant's corner. It is recommended to keep track of your points throughout the year instead of waiting until September. Good luck!
heat123
Silver Member
Might be a lame ? but do sale totals= points value for the incentive trips?
For example to reach level 1 at the consultant level do you need $20,000 in sales= 20,000 points? :confused:

(If so what a bummer for me. I signed up in Nov and had $5k for MY SS1 and SS2 months) which cannot be applied to my total for this year!:(

Where do we find-track our total each month?

Thanks!

You get 1 point for every dollar you sell. You get 2000 points for every recruit you sign. On consultant's corner, there's a link to check your points. Click on consultants incentives, then my incentives calculator, then golden treasures. It will bring up a chart with your total points earned so far!
Best of luck:)

You get the 2000 points when your recruit qualifies without going inactive! I have 2 recruits that will be qualifying in the next month or so but because they went inactive I do not get points for them. It is ok though....because I will get something better.....becoming a Director!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

heat123 said:
Might be a lame ? but do sale totals= points value for the incentive trips?
For example to reach level 1 at the consultant level do you need $20,000 in sales= 20,000 points? :confused:

(If so what a bummer for me. I signed up in Nov and had $5k for MY SS1 and SS2 months) which cannot be applied to my total for this year!:(

Where do we find-track our total each month?

Thanks!
Achieving Level 1 is still more than possible. You can do it! My first year as a consultant wasn't a full year since my first full SS month was in May, BUT I still earned Level 1. It was awesome! So, just break it down each month to figure out how many points/sales you need each month. You're already off to a great start. I didn't even have any recruits who qualified my first year, so all of my points came from sales. AND, you should look at Level 2 as well. You'd be surprised how possible it is once you break it down. And don't wait until September to figure this out, like I did last year. Keep on top of it all year!!!

Good luck!!:D

Thank you for your question. The sales totals do indeed equal the points value for the incentive trips. For example, to reach level 1 at the consultant level, you would need $20,000 in sales, which would equal 20,000 points. I understand your frustration with not being able to apply your previous sales towards this year's total, but keep in mind that every month is a new opportunity to reach your sales goals and earn points for the incentive trips.To track your sales total each month, you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and view your sales report. This report will show your sales for the current month as well as your year-to-date sales. Additionally, your team leader or director should be able to provide you with updates on your sales progress and offer support and guidance to help you reach your goals.I wish you the best of luck in reaching your sales goals and earning points for the incentive trips. Remember, every sale counts and every month is a new chance to make progress. Keep up the great work! Best regards,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How are incentive trip points earned?

Incentive trip points are earned by reaching certain sales totals as a Pampered Chef consultant. For every $1,000 in sales, you will earn 1 point towards the incentive trip.

2. Can I earn points for online sales?

Yes, you can earn points for both in-person and online sales. As long as the sales are made through your consultant account, they will count towards your incentive trip points.

3. Are there any limits on how many points I can earn?

No, there are no limits on how many points you can earn. The more sales you make, the more points you will accumulate towards the incentive trip.

4. Do I have to use my points towards the incentive trip?

No, you do not have to use your points towards the incentive trip. You can choose to redeem them for other rewards or discounts on products instead.

5. Do points expire?

Yes, points expire at the end of each incentive trip period. You will have a specific timeframe to earn and redeem your points before they reset for the next incentive trip period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies