• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Travel Incentives Calculator: Is 50% of Total Sales Points Required?

In summary, the "Taste of Travel Incentives Calculator" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their progress towards earning a travel incentive trip. It uses a point system to track sales and recruiting activities, with each qualifying sale or recruit earning a certain number of points. Reaching 50% of the total required points is a requirement to earn the trip, and consultants can track their points using the calculator. There may also be additional requirements set by Pampered Chef for earning the travel incentive trip.
jendill
Gold Member
I was readying over the incentives calculator today for Taste of Travel and am a little confused. It said that 50% of your total sales points must come from Core Sales. Does that mean I have to sell $19000 to earn the trip even if I earn the trip/points without selling that much??

That means you can't get most of your points from recuting , or double points over half must be sales

They are trying to prevent people from getting a whole bunch of people to sign up and just having recruiting points, they do want you to sell at the same time.

Actually, the post above are incorrect. I went thru this same thing when I earned Disney! I thought this ment 1/2 points had to be sales, but that isn't true. It means 1/2 of your SALES points have to be CORE points (which is cooking shows, catalog shows, bridal showers, and fundraisers). You can recruit your way to a trip! The 1/2 the CORE sales part just prevents people from doing ALL online sales and earning a trip! Hope this helps!

Michelle is correct. It is in place because if you go to ebay it's obvious that someone is selling online. This makes it fair for the people that are doing their business the legal way.

Thanks! Just didn't want to get there and 50% of my points be for recruiting and not get to go!

What is the "Taste of Travel Incentives Calculator"?

The "Taste of Travel Incentives Calculator" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their progress towards earning a travel incentive trip.

How does the calculator work?

The calculator uses a point system to track sales and recruiting activities. Each qualifying sale or recruit earns a certain number of points, and the calculator keeps a running total of these points. Once a consultant reaches 50% of the total required points, they are eligible to earn the travel incentive trip.

Do I need to reach 50% of total sales points to earn the travel incentive trip?

Yes, reaching 50% of the total sales points is a requirement to earn the travel incentive trip. This ensures that consultants are actively working towards their goal and are making consistent sales and recruiting efforts.

How do I know how many points I have earned?

You can track your points using the "Taste of Travel Incentives Calculator" provided by Pampered Chef. Simply enter your qualifying sales and recruits, and the calculator will keep a running total of your points.

Is the 50% of total sales points requirement the only requirement to earn the travel incentive trip?

No, in addition to reaching 50% of the total sales points, there may be other requirements set by Pampered Chef to earn the travel incentive trip. These requirements may vary depending on the specific trip and promotions offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies