• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn the 2009 Level 2 Incentive Trip to Walt Disney - Achieve Your Goal!

In summary, to earn the 2009 Level 2 Incentive Trip to Walt Disney, you need to do between 8 - 10 shows a month and recruit a total of 7 people.
PCSarahjm
I really want to earn the 2009 Level 2 Incentive Trip to Walt Disney.
Can someone help me out with this?? I need this right in front of me so I can read it and beat it into my brain!!! So I can achieve this goal. I have one other consultant under my belt and a maybe one that might sign after the first of the year. Does anyone have the break down of how many shows that need to be done or how many shows they have done in the past to earn the trip? My director sent an email saying we needed to do 13 shows a month and recruit 6....but that just seems like alot :(

I can't find the form/flyer they gave us at NMD. I will look when I get home and see if I can find it and post it.

For me personally I need to do between 8 - 10 shows a month and recruit a total of 7 depending upon what level I want to achieve.

DH and I went through this at lunch today. Like you, I needed to have it all out in front of me and help w/figuring it all out.

Level 2
Total Points Needed 52,000

Recruiting Points 8,000 (4 Recruits)
Leadership Points 3,000 (If you attend)
Points Subtotal 11,000

Sales Points Needed 41,000

Total # Shows Needed 92 (Jan - Dec 09)

Total # Shows Needed 8 (Per Month)

This actually gives a little cushion to fall on if needed.

I hope this helps.

Level 2 52,000 points 4 Recruits
- 8,000 recruits
= 44,000
\ 12 = 3,667 a month
\ $450 = 8.14 shows a month
\ $524 = 7 a month
\ $611 = 6
\ $733 = 5

Level 3 74,000 points 6 Recruits
- 12,000 recruits
= 62,000
\ 12 = $5,167 a month
\ $450 = 11.48 Shows a month

Level 2 52,000 points 4 Recruits
- 8,000 recruits
- 500 Director points
= 43,500
\ 12 = $3,625 a month
\ $450 = 8 Shows a month
- 3000 Leadership points
= 40,500 points
\ 12 = $3, 375 a month
\ $450 = 7.5 shows a month
Attend Leadership and you’re 3500 pts. Ahead of 08’s program.

Level 3 74,000 points 6 Recruits
- 12,000 recruits
- 500 Director points
= 61,500
\ 12 = $5,125 a month
\ $450 = 11.38 shows a month
- 3,000 Leadership points
= 58,500 points
\ 12 = $4,875 a month
\ $450 = 10.83 shows a month

Don't forget we have double trip points in January, so jam up your January sales and then you can cruise a little throughout the year.

I just wanted to share some incouragement for everyone that is going for the WDW trip. YOU CAN DO IT! Other than this year, because I am very pregnant, I have earned a level 2 trip every full year I have been with PC. I work my business consistantly, but not to the point of driving my self crazy. I love that these are set up so that we can all earn them. Once you have traveled PC style you will want to earn a trip evey year! Take advantage of the extras they give us, book January as full as you can! It will also help keep the rest of your year rolling.

Good luck and see everyone at WDW in 2010!

Don't forget you get point for promoting as well. This is going to be a great year to earn the trip.

Where can I find the break down of points....like how many for recruiting and promoting and whatever else??

They're similar to this year's points - which are on CC. The official rules for the 2009 incentive will be posted on CC later this month, and will probably be mailed out to everyone as well. That's where you'll be able to get the official word on how many points you get for each thing.

We figured it out the other day with Carol Radu as she was showing her new consultants how to earn it. You start at 52,000 right off the bat. Well, subtract 8,000 points as you know 4 people must be recuited and qualified so now you are at 44,000. You need to have a MAJOR surge month in January by doing $5,500 and that will double with the double points. Now you are down to 33,000. Divide that by 11 and you have a nice even #. $3,000 per month for 11 months. Sounds a lot better doesn't it? That's not including the extras you get for going to Leadership, extras for points for Director or above and any additional recruiting. So, lets get out there and get our
January BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I totally plan on earning this trip and the way you guys have posted it makes it look so possible. I am planning on taking my sister with me and she said she will help me get catalog shows going. Especially in Jan.
I also changed my avatar and my wall paper on my comp to help me remeber where I want to go.

smspamperedchef said:
We figured it out the other day with Carol Radu as she was showing her new consultants how to earn it. You start at 52,000 right off the bat. Well, subtract 8,000 points as you know 4 people must be recuited and qualified so now you are at 44,000. You need to have a MAJOR surge month in January by doing $5,500 and that will double with the double points. Now you are down to 33,000. Divide that by 11 and you have a nice even #. $3,000 per month for 11 months. Sounds a lot better doesn't it? That's not including the extras you get for going to Leadership, extras for points for Director or above and any additional recruiting. So, lets get out there and get our

Wow! That is easy.

Disney Here I come!!
1-2-3

You start at 52,000 right off the bat.

1. Subtract 8,000 points as you know 4 people must be recruited and qualified so now you are at 44,000.
2. You need to have a MAJOR surge month in January by doing $5,500 and that will double with the double points. Now you are down to 33,000.
3. Divide that by 11 and you have a nice even #. $3,000 per month for 11 months. Sounds a lot better doesn't it?

That's not including the extras you get for going to Leadership, extras for points for Director or above and any additional recruiting. So, lets get out there and get our

Sorry have to post again. That's only 8 shows at $400 which is below company average. I have given myself the challenge to include 2 catalog shows a month (my frosting on the cake) to help me get to level 3. I will be over 72000 points with 2 catalog shows a month-12 months ($300 shows)

smspamperedchef said:

OK, that makes it totally do-able!:thumbup:

1. What is an Incentive Trip?

An Incentive Trip is a reward trip that is earned by Pampered Chef consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals. It is an opportunity for consultants to relax, have fun, and network with other successful consultants from around the country.

2. How can I earn an Incentive Trip?

To earn an Incentive Trip, you must meet the sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are typically announced at the beginning of the year and can vary depending on the trip location. You can track your progress towards earning the trip through your online consultant account.

3. What expenses are covered for the Incentive Trip?

Pampered Chef covers the cost of airfare, hotel accommodations, most meals, and activities planned for the Incentive Trip. However, any additional expenses such as airport transportation, souvenirs, and optional activities are the responsibility of the consultant.

4. Can I bring a guest on the Incentive Trip?

Yes, you can bring one guest on the Incentive Trip, but they must be at least 18 years old and not a current Pampered Chef consultant. If your guest is also a consultant, they will need to earn the trip on their own.

5. What happens if I don't meet the Incentive Trip goals?

If you do not meet the Incentive Trip goals, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still earn the trip by purchasing the trip outright or by participating in a payment plan offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
gaddischef