• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Benefits: Incentive Trip Points for Promotions

In summary, incentive trip points are a reward system for Pampered Chef consultants based on sales and recruitment goals. These points can be used towards earning a trip to a luxurious destination. To earn incentive trip points, consultants must meet specific criteria set by Pampered Chef. These points can be used towards any of the current incentive trips, typically held at luxurious destinations like Hawaii or the Caribbean. The number of points needed for a trip may vary, but a minimum of 10,000 points is usually required. If a consultant does not earn enough points, they can still use them for other rewards or roll them over to the following year.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Does anyone know if you get incentive trip points when you promote? I know we used to because I did when I promoted to Director. I couldn't find anything about it on the website. Thanks!

Right. There were promotional points awarded for the Taste of Travel New Orleans Trip, but they only counted for that trip. For our cruises, we earn the paid as points that Noora mentioned. :)

Does anyone happen to know that if you have a recruit who has NOT reached their $1250, has gone 2 months+ inactive, if they have to start from $0 to get to $1250 in order to get the 2000 trip points, or if they had $800 in previous sales, they only need $400? Does that make sense? lol I have 3 recruits that haven't made it to $1250, and they all have been inactive beyond 2 months - I wanted to know if they need to start and do their $1250 again in order to count towards the trip! Thanks!

They lose their career sales when they go inactive, so they start back at $0. They need to have $1250 in sales without being inactive before you get the qualification points.

Right, what Chef Kearns said. And even if the consultant does go inactive and loses her career sales and then gets there on the second try, you earn the recruiting points once she does.

Ok, thanks for the clarification! I appreciate it! :)

1. What are incentive trip points?

Incentive trip points are a reward system for Pampered Chef consultants who reach certain sales and recruitment goals. These points can be used towards earning a trip to a luxurious destination.

2. How do I earn incentive trip points?

In order to earn incentive trip points, you must meet certain sales and recruitment criteria set by Pampered Chef. For example, you may earn points for reaching a certain amount of sales in a month or for recruiting new team members.

3. Can I use incentive trip points towards any trip?

Yes, incentive trip points can be used towards any of the current incentive trips offered by Pampered Chef. These trips are typically held at luxurious destinations such as Hawaii or the Caribbean.

4. How many points do I need to earn for a trip?

The number of points needed for a trip may vary depending on the destination and the current promotion. Typically, you will need to earn a minimum of 10,000 points to qualify for a trip.

5. What happens if I don't earn enough points for a trip?

If you do not earn enough points for a trip, you can still use your points towards other rewards such as product discounts or exclusive merchandise. Additionally, unused points will roll over to the following year, giving you the opportunity to continue earning towards a future trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat