• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us on the Incentive Trip 2009 to Disney: Updates and Exciting News!

In summary, the person is hoping to earn a Disney trip for their son's birthday. They have 38,800 points and 4 qualified recruits.
Jennie4PC
So I was just checking in to see how everyone is doing for the Disney trip.

I just signed #4 on Sun and #3 has 65 till she qualifies. I also have #5 in the wood works right now. The coolest thing about recruits 3,4,and 5 is they are all HO leads.

When #4 qaliefies and I do 4K in sales for Sept- Nov. I ill only have to do about 1000 in sales for Dec.
If #5 signs and qualifes then I will only have to do about 800 in sales.

I will see you all there in Disney.

I have a little over 42k points, have signed 5 this year and only 2 have qualified, but I"m hopeful!
If they can all get their butts in gear and qualify, I should have it by the grace of God..LOL

I am 4.605 from Level 1. I need still get 1 recruit to qualify. If that happens I will be really close and will def get it!

So far I have 84000 points and 8 qualified recruits. After going to Miami last year, I am so excited at the prospect of a Level Four trip. WOOT!

I have level 1 earned. I was really wanting for Disney but I can only hope for a miracle if that's going to still happen. Now, before everyone jumps on & says that it can... I know that it can. I just know that my family doesn't have the resolve for me to make it happen at this point in the game. So, I'm satisfied with level 1! Wahoo, no conference fee for me next year!

I am REALLY just striving for level 1- haven't checked my points recently. I've been to Disney a handful of times, not a huge fan, and we don't have kids, so it's just DH and I. We could take DSS but he doesn't do rides AT ALL and I don't think his mom would let us take him anyway.I didn't make it to conference this year so free registration would be great for me for next year! :D

I just happend to check the other day and realized I had 57K+ points and my recruits covered for Level 2 so far and soaring for at least level 3! I think the date is June 3-6. I am getting very excited as is my kids. My daughter will be 7 two weeks after going to Disner World!!!!!!! Oh, what an awesome bithday gift she will have! My son is turning 10 on Sunday, and my dau. asked it he gets something like this also. ha ha ha!

The date to leave is Fathers Day. I had to ask my ex if he would let my dd go if I earned it.

I have 5 recruits who are working on qualifying. 1 who has qualified.

In June, I would have said there is no way I can earn the Disney trip...The first three months of the year, taking care of my Mom took precedence over earning a trip, recruiting, or doing cooking shows...so my sales for Jan-Mar were $3500 total, and my first recruit of the year was in May. Not a recipe for success as far as earning Disney!

But then, things started turning around. I believe this to be a complete God thing, because even though I worked hard, I could definitely see God's hand of blessing. I had a good month in April (which is usually not good for me) and then a good fundraiser in May with lots of bookings for the summer, plus several shows that just came from no where! (well, they came from referrals and customer service :D)...and ended up having the best summer of my career, and going into the best Fall schedule I've ever had also!

I recruited 1 in May, 1 in June, 2 in July, 2 so far in September, and another who is very likely signing at her show next week...and so if they qualify, I will need to do $4500 a month Sept - November, and about $2500 in December, and I'll earn Disney.

I can do this, and with God's leading, I will do this! My driving force for this right now is that this is a vacation that we wouldn't be able to afford on our own, and it will take place right around the same time as my son's 6th birthday....and I would love to tell him that we are going to Disney for his Birthday! I can't wait to see the look on his face!

I have about 38,800 pts....and already 4 qualified recruits...
I'm sure I will get Disney..Level 2.

Looking forward to it!

AND.....I'm having a baby in April...but we're STILL going :>

I'm still hopeful, but it's going to be a stretch and LOTS of work to make level 2. My sales are not huge...I am happy with my sales, but they are not what I need to earn Disney Level 2. Right now, I have 28,000 points....so not "On Track"....my team may be my saving grace. :)

I have 9 recruits, but 3 have decided to give up the biz, and before qualifying. I have 3 qualified consultants, and am hopeful that at least 2 more will qualify by the end of the year.

I have 2 more signing by the end of the week, and again believe they will qualify by the end of the year. (That's a potential 8000 points IF they qualify).

Even with this, I will have to sell beaucoup....which may be hard to do for me. So, fingers crossed....prayers requested....I really, really, REALLY want to be able to tell the family we're going to Disney!

A little over 43k points and 2 recruits yet to qualify. I have about 10 shows for Oct so I think I'll have it wrapped up by Thanksgiving!

crystalscookingnow said:
I have level 1 earned. I was really wanting for Disney but I can only hope for a miracle if that's going to still happen. Now, before everyone jumps on & says that it can... I know that it can. I just know that my family doesn't have the resolve for me to make it happen at this point in the game. So, I'm satisfied with level 1! Wahoo, no conference fee for me next year!

Crystal, I am with you on this one! I have earned level 1 and was on track for level 2 until June when I got promoted at my full time job. I feel off track because I couldn't focus on my business. Like you said, I KNOW it can happen, but it seems like the harder I try to get shows, the less I get. I am sad we won't be going but also so proud that I earned Level 1. Last year I wasn't even close to earning any level.

I just earned Level 2 -- yea but really wanting (and going to get) level 3! My family is very excited because my dad and brother-in-law both live in Florida so we get to see lots of people we love AND see Mickey Mouse!

I am going for level 2 and I have all 4 recruits qualified and just signed another 2 and so if I do around 2000 every month I have it made for sure my family is getting really excited :)

I'm shooting for Level 2...never earned a trip before. Always get Level 1 (which I already have this year).

Soooooo, I'm 18,983 away from Disney. I'm actually hopeful that I can make this b/c I've been a recruiting fiend recently! (my name is in the CN for October!!) and Since June, I've earned 8,000 points for qualified recruits. I'm thinking if I can get 4 more to qualify this year, I should have it no problem.

Here's hoping!

Well, alot can change in one short week. :(

It seems that the pesky cough I couldn't get rid of blossomed into "full blown" pneumonia. (Dr's words). I have been completely knocked off my feet, and had to give 2 shows to consultants on my team, and have had to reschedule at least another 4. That means that dates I had open for other shows, now have to go to rescheduled shows, and I have lost income and points for almost a month's worth of shows.

I'm sad, and not sure how I'm going to recover from this setback...I'm working on it though.

Congrats to all who have earned or are almost there! That is impressive & exciting!

Becky D, I am sooo sorry to hear that you're ill! I hope you get better fast, and that the shows you do reschedule are HUGE so that you recoup asap....you've been on a roll, and I believe you'll get there. Praying for you!

1. What is the destination for the 2009 Incentive Trip?

The destination for the 2009 Incentive Trip is Maui, Hawaii.

2. How can I qualify for the 2009 Incentive Trip?

To qualify for the 2009 Incentive Trip, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals can vary depending on your individual performance and level within the company.

3. Can I bring a guest on the 2009 Incentive Trip?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest with you on the 2009 Incentive Trip. Please note that there may be additional fees for your guest's accommodations and activities.

4. What activities are included in the 2009 Incentive Trip?

The 2009 Incentive Trip will include various activities such as a sunset cruise, a luau, and a tour of the island. There will also be free time for you to explore and enjoy the island on your own.

5. When will the 2009 Incentive Trip take place?

The 2009 Incentive Trip will take place from October 4th to October 9th, 2009. Please mark your calendars and make necessary arrangements to attend this exciting event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookn' katie