• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Level 2+ Earners Get Free Conference?

In summary, level 2 and above still get free conference, but the incentive has been changed so that now level 1 and 2 only get half-price conference.
suzipooh
Gold Member
For those who earn level 2 and above,.... do we still get conference for free as well?

Just wondering......

No you don't! I'd rather have the free trip:)

Well that's kind of silly! But then I guess they'd be giving conference away to a lot of people, huh? But still!

I'm sorta bummed that it's the level one incentive. I'm on track to earn level two (just need to get all these recruits qualified!), but since I started in 2002, I've always earned half-off or free conference when they've offered it as a sales incentive...and now that it's part of the Trip Incentive package, I'm thinking they probably won't do that any more.

Sooo, I'll earn a spectacular trip for my family to Disney (WAAA HOOO!) but for the first time I'm going to have to pay full price for Conference. :( I'm just glad that there's Conference Club!

It's a nice idea to include free Conference with Level 2 and above, though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they still offer us the opportunity to earn free or half-price conference next spring. They really want us there to learn and grow.

Becca

I'm almost sure they'd still offer it to us as an incentive in the spring --- cause most of us are going to Disney right? :)

I am going to Disney if it kills me. =)

I don't mean to complain about our incentive because it will absolutely wonderful. But mabye because I live in FL, it is so stinking hot in June. We went in the summer once and were so miserable that we said we would never go back in the summer, plus it is always much busier because of everyone being out of school. I am sure part of the reason for the timing is because it is a family trip and schools are out by then everywhere. But my first thought was man it will be hot! So be prepared!

Schools aren't out by then in many Maine schools. Our last day this year was June 17th. Last year it was June 18th. Sometimes we have a lot of snow days to make up. In 2005 the Disney trip for levels 2 & 3 started on June 23rd. Hot and crowded but lots of fun!

PCMomto4 said:
I don't mean to complain about our incentive because it will absolutely wonderful. But mabye because I live in FL, it is so stinking hot in June. We went in the summer once and were so miserable that we said we would never go back in the summer, plus it is always much busier because of everyone being out of school. I am sure part of the reason for the timing is because it is a family trip and schools are out by then everywhere. But my first thought was man it will be hot! So be prepared!

That may be why we are getting the special early entrance to the parks, and also the evening at one of the parks where it's just PC....

They always do the early entrance though, I guess we are just spoiled since we live so close so we are able to go frequently and can pick and chose when to go when we can enjoy the weather and not have hot and cranky kids!

PCMomto4 said:
They always do the early entrance though, I guess we are just spoiled since we live so close so we are able to go frequently and can pick and chose when to go when we can enjoy the weather and not have hot and cranky kids!

You may be able to go to the park all of the time, but I can guarantee you that PC will make it extra special. With the 30th anniversary & Doris' birthday that weekend, I imagine that they will be going all out. The park extra hours will be (from what I understand, someone correct me if I'm wrong) JUST PC consultants. So, even though the extra hours are on other days, NO ONE else would be allowed in the park during our extra hours days/times.

The special party will be only for PC consultants, however the other extra magic hours are open to anyone who is staying on a resort on Disney property. There are different magic hours each day for the different parks, if that makes sense.

I didn't look yet, but I'm sure what they are doing is giving us extra hours to a park that won't have extra hours for staying on the resort as a regular guest. That way it makes it special for us. When you stay at the park, it's only one place per day that has early hours, so hopefully for us, they have chosen a separate park to be early hours for us.

I cant wait to go. For me it doesnt matter if it is a busy time of yr. and a hot time of yr. When I heard where we were going I made it my goal to get to level 2.

for those seasoned consltants who have gone before can we by more days in at a discount?

PCMomto4 said:
The special party will be only for PC consultants, however the other extra magic hours are open to anyone who is staying on a resort on Disney property. There are different magic hours each day for the different parks, if that makes sense.

Have you looked at the Celebrate The Magic section of Consultant's Corner? Because what you're saying about the extra magic hours isn't correct. Disney does do different magic hours for each different park, but Pampered Chef is making the trip even more special for us.

Here are just a few bits of information that I pulled from there:

You'll have private access to the world's greatest attractions, shows and customized entertainment.
Plus, enjoy two hours of early morning fun in the Magic Kingdom® Park with a pre-park opening exclusively available to Pampered Chef® attendees.

Be sure to check back soon for more exciting perks & updates!

Celebrate the Magic in Hollywood... Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM!
Doris' birthday celebration and The Pampered Chef’s 30th anniversary party is so huge that we had to move it to a bigger venue and add an extra hour to the party time!

Celebrate the Magic achievers will spend an exclusive evening at Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM. Party and dance the night away at the Block Party Bash, a fun-filled street spectacular with Disney/Pixar Characters, high-flying acrobats and colorful floats.

Enjoy some of the park's most popular attractions like the Indiana JonesTM Epic Stunt Spectacular, the new interactive 3D experience, Toy Story ManiaTM and the incredible Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorTM! *

You never know what incredible surprises are in store at this star-studded Pampered Chef® celebration.

I know that PC will treat it's consultants right and to the fullest. Even if I lived IN Walt Disney World, I would want to be there for this special treatment.

PCMomto4 If you dont want to take your family to Disney you can also opt to have the gift card instead of the trip.

ok,...so I'm at 30,000 points right now.... I REALLY want this trip! I have 2 qualified recruits so far this year, another recruit signing on Oct. 1st.....I need to bust A$$ to make this happen.... I feel like I've called everyone already and that people are screening and not answering their phones when they see it's me calling :)
I have a Women's Expo fair in Oct. and I'm offering a power cooking class in a couple weeks...what else can I do?
Any and all suggestions are welcome :)

Last year I had no "plans" to earn a trip since I didn't even re-sign until the end of Feb. When I signed my 5th consultant, though, in November, then BOOM.. those recruiting points made all the difference and my dh and I were treated to a few days in Miami.
My point? Schedule those shows but also recruit recruit recruit. Askaskaskaskaskaskaskaskaskaskask...
It was really nice to earn a trip. So far this year I have 84000 + points and 8 qualified so we are going Level 4 or bust... especially since there is no way we would be able to afford going in that manner with 4 kids. I am so excited about Disney I could seriously explode.

I hear you!!! I earned Disney back in 2000! The trip was Dec. 16th before Christmas...we had a blast...but let me tell you..it was one of the coldest weeks on record for Orlando!! We froze..they had frost warnings and all!!!!
We had to buy winter hats and we put socks on the kids' hands, but we were determined to be in the park bright and early every morning!!!
I have reached level 2 so far this year...1 more recruit only has to turn in 450.00!!! Not sure if I'll hit level 3...am signing another this week..and possibly another soon..Just thrilled we're going this year.

PCMomto4 said:
That was my thought! Unfortunately, I'm not getting Disney, but I had planned, that if we did, I'd take the alternative Visa card (if they offered it??) instead, and pay for my OWN trip on my own choosing. (Like February- when it's cooler and no one is there! Plus, they have great incentives- like pay for 4 nights, get 3 free- that was last year). I know that wouldn't work for most because of school-kids, but not an issue for us. But alas...won't be a dilemma I have to face. I'll just save my commission to pay for it. :)FOr those that are going, and want to really be prepared- you HAVE to check out http://www.tourguidemike.com/index.asp. It's worth the $21.95 to join and plan a great trip! Since you're only there for 3-4 days, you want to make the most of it!!! His sample Itineraries were the best! He has information on all of the current rides/attractions/dining, activities- everything Disney. It's always kept current- so you won't be dealing with out-of-date information. It's great to assist with planning activities and such for your age-groups going...and save you going to the wrong ride at the wrong time, etc. There is information and forums where you can ask questions from other Disney-veterans who've "been there done that".
We went in December last year, and it was holiday-busy (not summer-time busy, but enough). We were able to ride so much, and avoid so many lines/times...it was GREAT!! So if you want to get the most bang-for-your-buck (or time), check it out and plan NOW for that trip! You'll be so glad you did!!! Especially since you'll have so many people to deal with at the parks on a summer-time weekend.

Becky, 8 qualified this year is AWESOME! :) 84,000 points!?! Wahooo!
I need to ask~ask~ask....but I don't....I need to get over it and just do it!!! I want this trip.....REALLY bad! :)

1. Do Level 2+ earners automatically get free conference registration?

Yes, all Level 2+ earners are eligible for free conference registration. However, they must register for the conference and provide proof of their level status to receive the free registration.

2. What is considered a Level 2+ earner?

Level 2+ earners are consultants who have reached the second level or higher in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. This typically includes those who have achieved at least $12,000 in personal sales within a rolling 12-month period.

3. Can Level 2+ earners bring a guest to conference for free?

No, only the Level 2+ earner themselves is eligible for free conference registration. However, guests can still attend the conference at their own expense.

4. Are there any additional perks for Level 2+ earners at conference?

Yes, in addition to free conference registration, Level 2+ earners also receive a special gift, preferred seating at general sessions, and exclusive access to certain workshops and training sessions.

5. What if a Level 2+ earner is unable to attend conference?

If a Level 2+ earner is unable to attend conference, they can transfer their free registration to another consultant who has also achieved Level 2+ status. However, this must be done before the conference registration deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • Karen