• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl Loses Motivation - Does She Need to Stay Active for Incentive Rewards?

In summary,The girl in the downline has said she is giving up PC at the end of this year - she has lost her "why" and really just wants to give it up.The rules state that only active Consultants in good standing throughout the incentive period and at the time of group travel are eligible to participate in the 2008 incentive program. If she's still active Dec. 1, she'll still be active Dec. 31 which is when the points end. I will pass it on to her and ask for the update.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have a girl in my downline that has said she is giving up PC at the end of this year - she has lost her "why" and really just wants to give it up.....

She has earned level 1 in the incentive program, and wants to know if she stays active till the end of December, will she still get the reward? Does anyone know the policy on this? Does she need to stay active till rewards are given out (which is when? I can't remember!) Thanks for you help!

She will prob have to stay active UNTIL she gets the reward,she or you should call HO and find out about that one. I personally think that even if you go inactive and you earned it previously you should still get it.

Ditto to what Steph said. :)

It's based on consultant level as of Dec. 1st. If she's still active Dec. 1, she'll still be active Dec. 31 which is when the points end. A girl in our cluster went inactive after having earned the level 1 incentive & lost it all. What a shame. :(

Have her contact HO to find out.

Thanks for the help ladies, I will pass it on to her and ask for the update - then let everyone know!

No word yet, but I am bumping to see if anyone else knows......

The rules state: Only active Consultants in good standing throughout the incentive period and at the time of group travel are eligible to participate in the 2008 incentive program.https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/de_rules.pdfThe inclusion of "at the time of travel" leads me to believe that consultants must be active until the award is distributed. It sounds like it's worth a call to HO to get a definitive answer.

crystalscookingnow said:
Hey Dor - did you see my post?

I did Crystal thanks - I called and emailed her to call HO and haven't heard yet -

Thanks Ann for your input - I figured you or Janet would have a definate answer - I guess it depends on when the incentive is given out (awarded)

1. How can I stay motivated to exercise and earn incentive rewards?

Staying motivated to exercise can be challenging, but a great way to stay on track is by setting achievable goals and creating a reward system for yourself. This could include treating yourself to a relaxing spa day or buying a new workout outfit when you reach a certain milestone. Additionally, finding a workout buddy or joining a fitness community can also provide accountability and motivation.

2. Can I still receive incentive rewards if I take a break from exercising?

Unfortunately, incentive rewards are typically tied to consistent exercise and activity. Taking a break from exercising may result in not being eligible for certain rewards. However, it is important to listen to your body and take breaks when needed to avoid burnout and injury.

3. Are there specific types of exercise that are more effective for earning incentive rewards?

The type of exercise does not necessarily impact the eligibility for incentive rewards. However, it is recommended to choose a form of exercise that you enjoy and can stick to consistently. This could be anything from running and weightlifting to dancing or yoga.

4. What happens if I lose motivation and stop participating in the incentive program?

If you lose motivation and stop participating in the incentive program, you may miss out on certain rewards or incentives. However, it is important to remember that the primary goal of exercise should be for overall health and well-being, not just for rewards.

5. Can I create my own incentive rewards for staying active?

Absolutely! Creating your own incentive rewards can be a great way to stay motivated and make the process more personalized. You can set your own goals and rewards, such as treating yourself to a favorite meal or activity, or even donating to a charity for every workout completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom