• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Points for Recruits??

In summary, "Incentive Points for Recruits" are a reward system used by organizations to incentivize members to refer new recruits. These points can be earned by referring a new recruit and can be redeemed for various rewards or benefits. They typically have an expiration date and are non-transferable, but organizations may have different policies for these aspects. It is best to check with the specific organization for more details.
KennethandTiffany
I thought (correct me if I am wrong) that we get 2000 points for each new qualified recruit. The Pan-O-Rama flyer says we get 500. Is that additional on top of the 2000? HELP! We are getting married next spring and would LOVE to go to Atlantis for our honeymoon (romantic AND FREE....can't get much better than that!)

For each qualified recruit, you get 2000 trip points

*AND*

You ALSO get 500 Pan-O-Rama points toward your Executive cookware. :D

PointsWow...my brain is not working well today! Now that you say that, it makes perfect sense. I am not really sure why I didn't get it the first 10 times!

1. What are "Incentive Points for Recruits"?

"Incentive Points for Recruits" are a type of reward system used by various organizations to encourage existing members to refer new recruits. These points can be earned by referring a new recruit, and can then be redeemed for rewards or benefits.

2. How do I earn "Incentive Points for Recruits"?

To earn "Incentive Points for Recruits", you must refer a new recruit to the organization. This can typically be done by providing the organization with the recruit's contact information, or by having the recruit mention your name during the application process. Each organization may have slightly different rules and processes for earning points, so it's best to check with them directly for specific instructions.

3. What rewards or benefits can I redeem with my "Incentive Points for Recruits"?

The rewards or benefits that can be redeemed with "Incentive Points for Recruits" will vary depending on the organization. Some may offer discounts on membership fees, merchandise, or event tickets, while others may have a points-based system where you can choose from a variety of rewards. Again, it's best to check with the organization for a list of available rewards.

4. Do "Incentive Points for Recruits" expire?

In most cases, "Incentive Points for Recruits" will have an expiration date. This is to encourage members to refer new recruits in a timely manner. However, the specific expiration date may vary between organizations, so it's important to check with them for their policy on point expiration.

5. Can I transfer my "Incentive Points for Recruits" to someone else?

Typically, "Incentive Points for Recruits" are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the member who earned them. However, some organizations may allow you to transfer points to another member if you are unable to redeem them for any reason. Again, it's best to check with the organization for their specific policies on point transfers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chee65
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies