• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get $20 in Pampered Chef Dollars for Signing Up - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, AngeMr Don Funt offers a $50 incentive for each recruit that qualifies in their introductory month. He also offers free materials (flyers, cards, etc.) to help the recruit get started.
tiffanypc05
does anyone offer some kind of incentive for signing up?
I was thinking of offering something other than what pc offers...maybe like $20 pampered chef dollars if they qualify in there first month or something to that extent...i need some suggestions!

I think (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong) that for every recruit that qualifies YOU get 50 pampered chef dollars.
Someone in my cluster was just telling me that she gives her recruits (after they qualify) $25 worth of business supplies. She pays for it with the pampered chef dollars. I thought this was a really great idea and am thinking of doing it.

chefautumn said:
I think (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong) that for every recruit that qualifies YOU get 50 pampered chef dollars.
Someone in my cluster was just telling me that she gives her recruits (after they qualify) $25 worth of business supplies. She pays for it with the pampered chef dollars. I thought this was a really great idea and am thinking of doing it.
You get $50 PC dollars for the first 5 qualified recruits when they qualify. You also get 25 catalogs for each recruit when they sign until you promote to director.

some different ideasSomeone posted (a while back) about offering to pay (I believe it was) $10 of the start-up kit cost, as incentive to sign. If the lead holds a party, they can earn up to $40 off the cost of the kit already, so they'd only have to pay $50, but she was offering another $10 off, so they'd get the kit for $40 total. Not a bad investment for a possibly life-changing opportunity.

someone else mentioned reimbursing the recruit part (or maybe it was half) of their start-up kit cost after they've qualified.

I like the previous reply of buying supplies -- maybe you could buy them their booster supply kit or a pack of catalogs if they qualify in their first SS month.

You could make up your own "business starter kit" and print up some business cards and give them master copies of flyers, invitations, and other things they'll need for their business, all with their name and information on them. Maybe even add a stamp with their biz info on it as well. I would think as a recruiter, you'd give them these papers (flyers, etc) already, to help them start out, but putting their information on the items would be a nice supportive gesture.

I make each of my new recruits (down line recruits too) a sheet of business cards, and I give them host packets and other flyers with their own information on them.

As their director, I also give them a small gift at their first meeting and the Qualification Pin (Hat pin) when they qualify and other goodies depending on what's going on and what incentives I have going for my team.

I'm running a promo right now, that once they qualify they will get $50 in PC dollars back. This can go towards supplies, products, conference, whatever. This hopefully will keep them from being a kit napper and gives them incentive to keep going. Who would give up $50???!!

so far I've gotten 3 recruits this way!

ange

Mr Don Funt...:D offers everyone their start up money back when they qualify in their introductory month! You may think you can't afford to do this...but just remember that 20% of the people do 80% of the work. So not everyone will qualify in their first month, and if they do...wow...what a team you will have!! :D

I gave my most recent recruit two host packets to get her started. I also freely share any and all flyers, etc. I email them as attachments so then my team can edit, use, and print them as needed.

What incentives are offered for signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of incentives for signing up. These incentives may include free products, discounted starter kits, or bonus commissions on your first few parties. The specific incentives may vary depending on current promotions and your team leader.

Is there a minimum sales requirement to receive the signing up incentives?

Yes, there is usually a minimum sales requirement to qualify for the signing up incentives. This requirement may vary depending on the current promotion, but it typically ranges from $200-$500 in sales within your first 30-60 days as a consultant.

How long do I have to meet the minimum sales requirement for the signing up incentives?

The time frame to meet the minimum sales requirement for the signing up incentives may vary, but it is typically within your first 30-60 days as a consultant. It is important to check with your team leader for the specific timeline and any upcoming promotions.

Are there any additional benefits for signing up as a consultant besides the incentives?

Yes, there are many additional benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. These include flexible work hours, the ability to earn commission on your own sales and the sales of your team, access to training and support from your team leader, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips through company promotions.

Can I still receive the signing up incentives if I join as a consultant during a non-promotional period?

Typically, the signing up incentives are only available during promotional periods. However, you may still receive other benefits and perks for joining as a consultant, such as access to training and support from your team leader, commission on your sales, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips through company promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • baychef