• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy: Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag

In summary, the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag measures 11.5 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. It is machine washable and made of durable polyester with thermal insulation lining. It can fit standard-sized food containers and has additional features such as a mesh pocket, removable shoulder strap, and zipper closure.
winnee
Okay, I signed up in Sept. so I missed the August bag. (I earned the Sept. and Oct. bags! yea, go me ;o) ) I have purchased a Pretty in Pleats bag so now I'm looking for the Carry All Tote and an insulated lunch bag. If you have either for sale (at a reasonable price, please) let me know. I am using the Sept. bag to carry products to my shows in and I thought I'd use the insulated tote to carry my cooking ingredients.

Still looking if anyone wants to sell theirs!

What is the size of the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag?

The Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag measures 11.5 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. It has a spacious main compartment that can hold multiple containers and a front pocket for additional storage.

Is the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag is machine washable. Simply remove the hard bottom insert and wash on a gentle cycle with mild detergent. It is recommended to air dry to maintain the bag's shape.

What materials is the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag made of?

The main body of the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag is made of durable polyester. The interior is lined with thermal insulation to keep food and drinks hot or cold. The bag also has reinforced handles and a hard bottom insert for added stability.

Can the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag fit standard-sized food containers?

Yes, the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag can fit standard-sized food containers. It can accommodate up to 9x13 inch baking dishes and has enough room for multiple containers or a combination of containers and other food items.

Does the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag come with any additional features?

Yes, the Carry All Tote & Insulated Lunch Bag has a few additional features. It has a mesh pocket on the side for holding a water bottle or utensils. The bag also has a removable shoulder strap for easy carrying and a zipper closure to keep contents secure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
Replies