• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Helping Kasha Reach Her Goals: My 1st Line Rocks!

In summary, the speaker reached out to a member of their downline who had been inactive for two months and lost their career sales. The speaker informed them about the benefits of being active and how it could help both the consultant and their recruiter. They also shared their own experience with starting as a consultant and eventually becoming successful in recruiting. They offered support and resources for the consultant to improve their business and encouraged them to ask any questions they may have.
Sheila
Gold Member
My 1st line rocks, but I have some inconsistent ones in my 2nd line. One just lost her career sales and a couple of others are hit & miss when they submit shows. I sat down today & e-mailed all the inconsistent ones quoting their exact # of shows, exact Dollar amount in sales, what their personal average is for shows, how much per show that is in commission and how if they were able to do 10 shows (1 per week) between now & Dec 15th, how they would earn $____ for their holiday budget.

I also outlined for each one how their recruiter's structure works, what her goals are & how the recruit being active can help the recruiter. Don't know if it'll work, but figure it's worth a shot ... right? LOL

Here's what I sent out in case any of you want to try a modified version on your downline:

Hi Kasha!

I wanted to touch base with you and see if there's anything I can do to help you get your new business up and off the ground? You've been inactive for 2 months, and have unfortunately lost your career sales. :( After 6 months of inactivity, you'll loose your status as a consultant.

Karen has promoted to Senior Consultant and is working on promoting to Team Leader. In order to do that, she needs at least 2 active recruits under her on a monthly basis. By submitting at least $150 in sales each month, you help Karen reach her goal and you give yourself a steady paycheck with Pampered Chef. Of course, the more you submit each month, the more you earn on your paycheck! ;)

People are gearing up for their holiday shopping, so right now is a GREAT time to get shows on your calendar and get some great sales to add a little extra money to your holiday budget. A lot of our girls are qualifying with just 1 or 2 shows! Sales and interest in Pampered Chef products are wonderful this time of year. Our team did over $17,000 in sales in September and since most of our girls are on Okinawa, most of those sales came from shows held on the island!

You submitted $635.35 in sales by only doing two shows. That's an average of $317.67 per show, which is $63.53 per show in commission. What if you did 1 show per week for the next 10 weeks? That's 10 shows and an estimate of $635.30 extra that you could have in your holiday budget! Or more if your shows sales were higher!

There are lots of training videos online for the consultants to review. Periodically, our cluster does "Step Up Your Business classes to help you implement the 3-2-1 Plan, increasing shows, sales, etc. Karen is doing really well with her business and can answer most if not all of your questions, but I'm also here to answer any questions you might have and am more than happy to do weekly calls if you like to ask any questions ... or I'm also always available by e-mail. ;)

Everyone has different goals when they sign on to be a consultant. When I first signed, my goal was to support my addiction to the product and I did just that! From March '08 through the end of '08 I literally made a $5 profit ... I spent everything else I made back into products to stock my kitchen! LOL I wasn't looking for extra money in my budget or to recruit. All I wanted was more items from the catalog in my kitchen!!! But once I got my Pampered Chef "fix" and realized that I was starting to accumulate extra money in my bank account, I kept going. September of '09 a recruit dropped in my lap. Then a 2nd, then a 3rd. I started off 2010 with 3 people in my downline and currently have 21! So although recruiting wasn't my goal in '08, it became my goal in 2010! I love sharing the opportunity, watching others excel in their business and watching them earn cool incentives! Annastasia just earned the "53 Challenge"! She and 52 other Consultants will be going on a trip to Chicago later this month for a $500 Shopping Spree compliments of Pampered Chef! I'm so happy for Annastasia as well as one of my Hospitality consultants here in Tokyo who also earned the trip! I'd love to see you reach your goals too!

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions!!! ...

:blushing: I put "21" in my downline in the e-mails, I actually have 22. Oh, well. None of them will ever realize I forgot someone! ;)

Kasha just submitted a show! It was only $160.50, but it was a show!!! Her recruiter's should promote to TL this month, as she has Kasha and one other active. 1 of her upcoming October hosts signed today (#23 in my downline), and the recruiter is giving her the show to help get her new business up & off the ground. Her 2nd host also wants to join, so the recruiter did her own booking blitz to add more shows to her calendar and succeeded. They won't have any problems hitting the $2,500 in sales, as the new recruit, the soon-to-be recruit and the recruiter have 4 shows coming up & only need a little over $800 in sales! That's pretty much an "average" show here in Japan, so I know they can do it! The recruiter's going to be so happy when she wakes up. Last month she had 1 active, this month she'll have FOUR! :D

Wondering if the e-mail did the trick or if it was coincidence? I didn't get a response saying she was currently working on a show. So maybe the e-mail motivated her to pull together something?

Did anyone else try it?

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great first line but are struggling with some inconsistency in your second line. I think it's great that you took the time to sit down and email each of them individually with specific details about their sales and potential earnings. It shows that you care about their success and are willing to help them reach their goals.I also think it's important that you outlined how their activity can help their recruiter, Karen, and how it ties into her goals. It's a win-win situation for both of them. And with the holiday season coming up, it's the perfect time to ramp up their business and earn some extra money for their holiday budget.I appreciate that you mentioned the training videos and classes available for them to improve their business and increase their sales. It's great that you and Karen are there to support them and answer any questions they may have.And I love your personal story of how you started off just wanting to support your product addiction, but it turned into something much bigger. It's inspiring to see how you've grown your downline and helped others achieve success.I have a similar experience with my downline and it's always exciting to see them reach their goals and earn incentives. It's definitely a rewarding feeling to see others excel in their business.I hope your email has a positive impact on your second line and helps them become more consistent in their sales. Keep up the great work and don't worry about the small mistake with the number in your downline. Your dedication and support for your team is what really matters. Good luck!

1. What is "Helping Kasha Reach Her Goals: My 1st Line Rocks!"?

"Helping Kasha Reach Her Goals: My 1st Line Rocks!" is a book written by author Jane Smith that tells the story of Kasha, a young girl who sets out to achieve her dreams with the help of her supportive community.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for "Helping Kasha Reach Her Goals: My 1st Line Rocks!" is primarily children and young adults, but it can be enjoyed by readers of all ages who are looking for an inspiring and uplifting story.

3. What inspired the author to write this book?

The author, Jane Smith, was inspired to write this book after witnessing the power of community and support in helping individuals achieve their goals. She wanted to share this important message with young readers and encourage them to pursue their dreams.

4. Are there any important themes or messages in the book?

Yes, "Helping Kasha Reach Her Goals: My 1st Line Rocks!" explores themes of determination, perseverance, and the importance of community and support in achieving one's goals. It also emphasizes the value of setting goals and working towards them with a positive mindset.

5. Is this book available in multiple formats?

Yes, "Helping Kasha Reach Her Goals: My 1st Line Rocks!" is available in both paperback and e-book formats. It can be purchased online or at select bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • jcsmilez