• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Soon Can I Become Active Again with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of the girlfriend signing with the consultant if she becomes active again soon, the advantages of a catalog show for her to use her kit credit, and the excitement of the girlfriend getting back into the business.
pchefinski
i'm currently inactive, but my best girlfriend wants to sign. if she signs ASAP, i'll just send her to my mom's consultant who's very good and will do quite right by her. but of course i would love for her to be on my team (and she really wants to be on my team too), so i'm wondering how soon i become active again once i submit my $200 in sales? is it the 1st of the next month,?within a couple days? immediately? also, i have some family that will put together a show for $200 for me, but they have a PHD to use so does that mean I have to get $200 before or after the past host discount?
if my best friend has her party to get the kit credit, that will enough for me to go active again, so if i become active immediately after submitting the show, i'll be able to sign her under me. i'm going up north to meet with her tomorrow morning, so if anyone has any answers to these questions before late tonight, i'd really be extremely grateful. thanks so so so much!

I believe...I believe you become active as soon as you submit your $200 in COMMISSIONABLE sales. That would mean the product price you earn commission on, after any discounts (past host or guest specials).

I would definitely do a kitchen show and have her use her kit credit. What a great way to kick start your business back up!

Also, my AD has started a new program for new and re-activating consultants, involving a show (not an open house) that you would be the host of to reintroduce yourself. She comes to the show, and coaches you like you are one of her hosts, making it the best possible start (or re-start) for everyone one. You may want to check with your Director and see if she has something in place for that, or if she would help you in anyway as you strive to rebuild your business.

Good luck!!!

so i could do a show with her as a host, submit the show through PP and then afterwards, submit her signing agreement and she'll be signing under me?

is there any way to do a catalog show and get the kit credit? she lives 5 hours from me. i can't go back up there again anytime soon (once i come back from this trip) because we only have one car and the only reason we can go right now is b/c my husband just got vacation time suddenly. i suppose if she can't get the kit credit through a catalog show, i could give her the equivalent kit credit myself. i think she might go for a kickstart catalog show b/c her apartment is tiny (one big reason why she never pursued the opportunity - she thought all the parties had to be held in her own kitchen! ;)) so i'll run it past her. it might just work! ;) i'm so excited to have her (almost ready to) sign! i have thought she was perfect for TPC but never wanted to push her into doing it or feeling guilty if she didn't want to & didn't wanna hurt my feelings by saying no... or something. but she's so excited and stoked.. reminds me of when i first started!!

Yes, she can use her kit credit on a catelog show :D

Congratulations!

Amanda,

I'm glad to hear that you're getting back to active AND have a recruit lead. How much fun to get a friend working the business with you! You can order a kit credit off of a catalog show just like you would for a cooking show.

Michele

p.s. what a cute picture!

yea i'm totally psyched! i felt so stupid that i didn't ask her earlier -- she was like "why'd you wait so long to ask me? i would have signed a long time ago!!" i felt like i let her down.. but now she's really interested and she's talking to her hubby.. i'm so happy for her. i care less about me getting the 1% or whatever from her (though i dont get that til i reach FD anyway right?) .. i'm more excited for her to start and help out her finances & stay home with her baby boy..
oh, and that picture... that's my goofy son. he's a character! lol :) i'm gonna change my avatar to him doing his "do it" face.. lol it's so hysterical to see him do it on command!!!!

pchefinski said:
i'm currently inactive, but my best girlfriend wants to sign. if she signs ASAP, i'll just send her to my mom's consultant who's very good and will do quite right by her. but of course i would love for her to be on my team (and she really wants to be on my team too), so i'm wondering how soon i become active again once i submit my $200 in sales? is it the 1st of the next month,?within a couple days? immediately? also, i have some family that will put together a show for $200 for me, but they have a PHD to use so does that mean I have to get $200 before or after the past host discount?
if my best friend has her party to get the kit credit, that will enough for me to go active again, so if i become active immediately after submitting the show, i'll be able to sign her under me. i'm going up north to meet with her tomorrow morning, so if anyone has any answers to these questions before late tonight, i'd really be extremely grateful. thanks so so so much!

To besure, I would call home office and ask. I reached my 15000 sales but won't receive my 2% raise until NEXT month. I think you might need to sign her to start once you have officially become active. Good luck!

Good for you! Sounds like you're turning things around!

You don't get the FD override until you have two signed but they do not have to be qualified.

Your friend's show would get you active again. It is immediate (as soon as the show is accepted). Once the show is accepted she can submit her agreement with the kit credit and you're both good to go!

As far as your friends with the ph discount. The number you want to look at is COMMISSIONABLE sales. It is after the discounts and before tax and shipping and does not count anything you might purchase yourself on the show. (If you are host you can order with the show discount but it does not count toward commissionable sales.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

GOOD LUCK!!

That's great, Amanda!! That's exciting. Hopefully this will be a good jump start to your business. Good luck!:D

1. What does "Inactive With Possible Recruit" mean?

"Inactive With Possible Recruit" is a status given to potential recruits who have shown interest in joining a particular organization, but have not yet completed all the necessary steps to officially become a member. This status indicates that the individual is currently not actively participating in the recruitment process, but there is still a chance they may join in the future.

2. How do I become active if I am listed as "Inactive With Possible Recruit"?

If you are listed as "Inactive With Possible Recruit", it means that you have already expressed interest in joining the organization. To become active, you will need to contact the organization and inquire about the next steps in the recruitment process. This may include attending an information session, completing an application, or participating in an interview.

3. Can I still join the organization if I am listed as "Inactive With Possible Recruit"?

Yes, there is still a chance for you to join the organization even if you are listed as "Inactive With Possible Recruit". However, it is important to follow up with the organization and complete all the necessary steps in the recruitment process to increase your chances of being accepted as a member.

4. How long will I be listed as "Inactive With Possible Recruit"?

The length of time an individual remains listed as "Inactive With Possible Recruit" varies depending on the organization's recruitment process and policies. It is best to contact the organization directly to inquire about their specific timeline for inactive recruits.

5. Can I change my status from "Inactive With Possible Recruit" to "Active"?

Yes, it is possible to change your status from "Inactive With Possible Recruit" to "Active". This can be done by following up with the organization and expressing your continued interest in joining. Be sure to complete any necessary steps in the recruitment process to increase your chances of being accepted as a member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Careyann