• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive? Why Can't I Purchase Sample Packages on CC?

In summary, the status of my consultant status changed from active to inactive on July 10th, but I was able to order my samples on Aug. 6th. I'm not sure why the status wasn't updated until Aug. 16th, but it has been updated and I am now back to being a consultant.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
July came and went without me submitting a show. This is because there were some last-minute holdups and the show actually got submitted on Aug. 1. Within a week, the credit card issue with an order was resolved and the items were shipped and sent out to my customers. Consultant Connection has recorded the submission of this show.

So while I technically went "inactive" in July, I submitted my show and thus have reactivated, and did not lose my career sales.

Today I went to CC to see what the product samples were. I was curious as to whether some of the new things on the outlet had made it onto consultant's corner so I could save on shipping costs when I order these things to sell at fairs.

I got this message:

Sample Packages
As you may be aware, your Consultant status has recently changed to inactive. Due to your status change, Sample Packages are not available for purchase.

For information on how to reactivate, please refer to Policies and Procedures or contact Support Services

What's up? Why doesn't the right hand know what the left is doing?

My understanding was that if we were inactive in July, we only have to submit $150 in August to be reactivated. I submitted a late July show on Aug. 4th, and was able to order my samples on Aug. 6th. It appears that you need a two business day lag time before all the information gets logged in. Try again tomorrow or Monday.

I know it's a minor boo boo ... I just don't get it, esp. since I didn't see this error message on Thursday or Friday, when I was looking at sample packages. It just has me a bit freaked out.

Status is usually updated on the 10th of the month, so it will probably be fixed then.

Hi there! I understand your frustration with the recent changes to your consultant status and the confusion about the availability of sample packages. I want to assure you that your consultant connection account has been updated to reflect the submission of your show in August and you are now considered active again. However, it may take some time for all systems to sync up and for the sample package availability to be updated. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support services for assistance. Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef. Have a great day!

What is "Inactive?"

"Inactive" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to consultants who have not met the minimum sales requirements to remain active in the business. This means they are not currently actively selling Pampered Chef products.

How do I become "Active" again?

To become active again, you will need to meet the minimum sales requirements set by Pampered Chef. This typically involves hosting parties and selling a certain amount of products. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or customer service for more information and guidance.

What happens if I remain "Inactive"?

If you remain inactive, you will not be able to earn income or bonuses through Pampered Chef. You will also not have access to the consultant website and resources. However, you can still purchase products at a discount for personal use.

Are there any consequences for being "Inactive"?

Aside from not being able to earn income and access resources, there are no immediate consequences for being inactive. However, if you continue to be inactive for an extended period of time, your consultant agreement may be terminated.

Can I still attend Pampered Chef events if I am "Inactive"?

Yes, you can still attend Pampered Chef events and training sessions even if you are inactive. These events are open to all consultants and are a great way to learn and network with others in the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenniK
Replies