1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: INACTIVE? What the .....

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

July came and went without me submitting a show. This is because there were some last-minute holdups and the show actually got submitted on Aug. 1. Within a week, the credit card issue with an order was resolved and the items were shipped and sent out to my customers. Consultant Connection has recorded the submission of this show.

So while I technically went "inactive" in July, I submitted my show and thus have reactivated, and did not lose my career sales.

Today I went to CC to see what the product samples were. I was curious as to whether some of the new things on the outlet had made it onto consultant's corner so I could save on shipping costs when I order these things to sell at fairs.

I got this message:

What's up? Why doesn't the right hand know what the left is doing?

2. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

My understanding was that if we were inactive in July, we only have to submit $150 in August to be reactivated. I submitted a late July show on Aug. 4th, and was able to order my samples on Aug. 6th. It appears that you need a two business day lag time before all the information gets logged in. Try again tomorrow or Monday.

Aug 8, 2009
  3. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I know it's a minor boo boo ... I just don't get it, esp. since I didn't see this error message on Thursday or Friday, when I was looking at sample packages. It just has me a bit freaked out.

4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Status is usually updated on the 10th of the month, so it will probably be fixed then.

Aug 9, 2009
Have something to add?