• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date: 1/13

In summary, to submit an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date, log onto your consultant account and navigate to the "Submit Order" section. You can submit an order for a customer by selecting the "Customer Order" option. By submitting an order on this date, you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions. However, if you miss the deadline, you will not be able to receive these benefits. Once an order is submitted, it cannot be changed or cancelled, so it is important to review it carefully beforehand.
Jennie4PC
I know this has been thrown around a lot and I have never had to worry, But I do now. If the consultants corner says inactive date 1/13 does that mean I have till the end of June to submit something? or is it end of May?

When was the last time you submitted $150? I am thinking it was December if your inactive date was January. So no sales Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June and then you lose consultant status. In other words you have until the end of June to submit.

Thanks Beth that is what I was thinking.

Just to be sure, you can always call home office....Good luck in becoming active again.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern. The inactive date of 1/13 means that you have until the end of June to submit something and reactivate your account. However, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or the home office for clarification, just to be sure. It's always better to be proactive and make sure everything is taken care of in a timely manner. Best of luck to you!

1. How do I submit an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date?

To submit an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date, log onto your consultant account and navigate to the "Submit Order" section. From there, select the Inactive Consultant's Corner Date option and follow the prompts to complete your order submission.

2. Can I submit an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date for a customer?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are able to submit orders on behalf of your customers on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date. Simply select the option for "Customer Order" and follow the prompts to submit the order.

3. What is the benefit of submitting an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date?

Submitting an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date allows you to take advantage of special discounts and promotions that are only available on this date. It is a great way to save money and get the most out of your purchases.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date?

If you miss the deadline for submitting an order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date, you will not be able to take advantage of the special discounts and promotions. It is important to submit your order before the deadline to ensure you receive the best deals.

5. Can I change or cancel my order after submitting it on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date?

No, once you have submitted your order on Inactive Consultant's Corner Date, it cannot be changed or cancelled. It is important to review your order carefully before submitting to ensure all items and quantities are correct.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • julia.poe