• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Went Inactive: Can Orders Still Be Placed?

In summary, being inactive does not affect your ability to place orders or the processing and delivery of your orders. You can still place orders and your orders will be processed and delivered as usual. Placing an order also does not affect your inactive status. However, if you do become inactive, it may take up to 24 hours to become active again. If you have any concerns, please contact customer service for assistance.
jcwarr
i just went inactive - can people still order on my website?

I believe so, however I heard that rule is changing in April. Give me a sec and I'll look things up...unless someone knows for sure.

You won't go inactive until Feb. 1st.

So long as your PWS is paid-up people can order. Just keep in mind that you need a total of $200 in orders in one calendar month to reactivate.

Hi there, Yes, people can still order on your website even if you are inactive. Your website will still be active and customers can place orders and have them shipped directly to them. However, as an inactive consultant, you will not receive any commission or credit for these orders. It's important to stay active as a consultant in order to continue earning rewards and maintaining your business. If you need any assistance with staying active or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or your upline for support. Best of luck!

1. Can I still place orders if I just went inactive?

Yes, you can still place orders if you just went inactive. Being inactive does not affect your ability to place orders.

2. Will my orders be processed if I am inactive?

Yes, your orders will still be processed even if you are inactive. Inactive status does not affect the processing of orders.

3. Can I become active again after placing an order?

Yes, you can become active again after placing an order. Placing an order does not affect your inactive status.

4. Will my inactive status affect the delivery of my orders?

No, your inactive status will not affect the delivery of your orders. Orders will be delivered according to the usual delivery timeline.

5. How long does it take to become active again after being inactive?

It can take up to 24 hours to become active again after being inactive. If you have any concerns, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaMosley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • erinyourpclady