• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months

In summary, the author is saying that if they don't make any sales this month, it will be their second month inactive. They don't care because they are too busy with other things, but they do want reassurance that they won't lose anything important. They offer a 5 day special where they receive free shipping if they pick it up at their home, and if they want the guest special they have to pay for shipping. They received $200 in orders from this strategy.
esavvymom
Staff member
So, if I don't get any sales this month (not looking like it, and i have no shows), it would be my 2nd month inactive.

Right now, I don't care. I'm so busy with a few other things the rest of this month, I don't have time or the energy to even try. I have NEVER been one to pick up the phone. The most I ever do is offer some special. But I did that last month (with no takers- on free shipping, even DIRECT). I don't have a FB account, so that is not an option.

I know I'd lose my Career Sales, but what else important? I don't do personal orders. Will I still be able to submit a supply order when needed?

I'm not quitting, but I'm no longer STRESSING about PC. Right now, I have NOTHING on the horizon. I have TWO Vendor events next week to hopefully book some things, but beyond that, until I can get on the phone (and face my fear!!!), then I'm "out of business". I almost would rather just "start over" without the pressure. I hate to give up nearly $20k in sales, but I'm tired of stressing over it. I want to restart my business, and need to, but the next two weeks are just packed for me right now.

I guess I just need some reassurance in what I will lose besides career sales, and to know that I'm not crazy. :balloon:

That's about it. You will be able to submit a supply order but not with any products on it and no samples orders. Sounds like you'll be good with that....and that's the beauty of this business. You CAN let that happen.

Ok. I think my Director and Team Lead might stroke, but oh well!

It happens sometimes.....priority number 1 is my kids and family..next is my trip to VEGAS....Good luck at your booths! Plus, your team will just have to accept your decision for yourself. I do with my team....broad foundation helps with times like these for some people.

I understand PC not being a priority. That's where I've been for quite awhile. One month, I just put out an email that offered a % off. I think 15%. If they picked it up at my home, they also received free shipping (I just combined the orders). If they wanted the guest special, they'd have to pay the shipping. I actually received about $200 in orders! I only gave them 5 days. It didn't really cost me anything since my commission covered shipping and I didn't have to do anything but sort items since they came to me (or met me at a coffee shop in a nearby city I go to...oh...the suffering :)). Not saying that you need to do this, but a discount AND free shipping seemed to catch a few people's attention. I do have quite a large group to email though. As for losing career sales and such...when it comes down to it, stress isn't worth it. If you feel a sense of relief at letting it go, they maybe that's the right choice for you. No one gets hurt...it's not THAT big of a deal. I'm telling myself that too :). I'll be good through January, I think, but then with a new baby...eeks!

If I had lots of sales, it would be harder....but I am jut shy of the $20k, so I wont be too upset. When I rebuild and start a fresh, I know I could make that back in a relatively short time.

What does it mean to have "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months"?

Having "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months" means that a user has not been actively using their account or participating in any activities on the platform for a period of more than two months. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as taking a break from the platform, having technical difficulties, or simply losing interest.

How does a user's account get marked as "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months"?

A user's account will be marked as "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months" if they have not logged in or engaged in any activities on the platform for a period of more than two months. This status is automatically assigned by the platform's system and cannot be manually changed by the user.

What happens to a user's account when it is marked as "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months"?

When a user's account is marked as "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months", it will be hidden from other users and will not be able to participate in any activities on the platform. However, the account and all its data will still be saved and can be reactivated by the user at any time by logging back in.

Can a user's account be reactivated after being marked as "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months"?

Yes, a user's account can be reactivated after being marked as "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months". This can be done by simply logging back into the account and engaging in activities on the platform. Once the account is active again, it will no longer have the "Inactive Status" label.

Are there any consequences for having "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months" on a user's account?

There are no major consequences for having "Inactive Status - More Than 2 Months" on a user's account. However, it is possible that the user may miss out on important updates or notifications during their period of inactivity. It is recommended to keep the account active to stay up-to-date with the platform and its community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • amy07