1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Inactive Recruits

1. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

I'm curious because in the "new" program consultants are inactive and need to sign again after 6 mos., does anyone know if they are counting this backwards as of April 1.? Just want to know for sure since I have a team member that has been inactive since Nov 1 and she has told me more than once that she wants to make another go of it before her year is out. If they count backwards then I need to encourage her to submit something before Apr 30 since May 1 is 6 mos. This may just be what she needs as an incentive to get going. Thanks.

Mar 30, 2009
  2. jenniferm

jenniferm Member Gold Member

Regardless of the "correct" answer...if you think this might be the incentive to get her going, then I would tell her that there is a chance that she would no longer have her business on May 1. It might be what gets her off the side line and back into the front line.

Mar 30, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Read the FAQs on the Career Plan page behind CC...it's in there somewhere.

Mar 30, 2009
  4. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

Thanks Deb. I have read through policies and procedures several times and couldn't find an answer. I had not seen the FAQ link before. For those of you who may have the same question, here's the answer.

Consultants who are already inactive under the current plan (up to 11 mos. of inactivity) will begin the New Plan on April 1 as though they have (0) months of inactivity. This provides a "fresh start" for those wanting to re-engage in their business. Please refer to the FAQ for more information.

So inactive recruits would have until October to reactivate before having to sign a new consultant contract again.

Mar 31, 2009
  5. brendaivette

brendaivette Member

And also for your FYI, your inactive status will not become active until 24-48 hrs. after your show has shipped...............I am currently waiting for the show to ship............:cry:

Mar 31, 2009
  6. ChefMichele1

ChefMichele1 Member

I wondered this myself (as you know I have several inactive's on the rest of our team). Thanks for researching this:)

Apr 8, 2009
  7. natural

natural Member Gold Member

along these same lines, ,,,

We need them to submit $1250 in sales to get the 2000 trip points, right?

Does anyone know how long after they sign up can I still earn the 2000 points when they reach the $1250?

Do they have to earn $1250 in sales before they go inactive in order for me to still get the 2000 points?

I will continue to look on cc too...thanks for your help!

Apr 15, 2009
  8. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

Another nice thing to share with them is if they submit $150 in sales by April 25th, they can submit an April Kit Enhancement order. Pretty cool, huh? Not only can they return to the business, they can rebuild their kit at a savings as well. PC is definitely supportive!

Apr 15, 2009
  9. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I think they have to submit the 4 shows or $1250 in sales without going inactive, but that may have been under the old plan.

Apr 15, 2009
  10. They can go "inactive" and you can still get the points as long as when they come back they submit $1250. Any previous sales won't count... it starts fresh.

Apr 17, 2009
  11. Mystik

Mystik Member

This is actually incorrect. You can only submit a KE order if you were active the three consecutive months prior.

I know, I just reactivated and tried to submit a KE and it was denied. :mad: :cry:

Apr 27, 2009
Have something to add?