• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Question for Leadership

In summary, an Inactive Question for Leadership is a previously answered question that is marked as inactive to avoid repetition and encourage new discussions. To view these questions, go to the "Leadership" section on the website and select the "Inactive Questions" tab. You can still ask an Inactive Question, but it may not be answered if it has already been addressed. You will receive a notification if your question is marked as inactive or you can check the "Inactive Questions" tab. If you want to suggest reactivating an Inactive Question, contact the leadership team directly for their review and decision.
cookn' katie
Right now I have 2 recruits. One is very close to becoming inactive. I was going to sign up to go to leadership but I am afraid of one of my recruits going inactive. Then what happens? I have 2 people who told me they are signing the end of Dec and starting their business in January. What do I do? And if my one recruit has a recruit of her own, that recruit doesn't count for me until I am a director, Correct?

If you're already registered for Leadership, you'll be able to go, even if you lose FD status before it starts.Your recruits' recruits don't count as part of your team (for FD status, overrides or Leadership) until you promote to Director.

It can be tough when you have recruits who are close to becoming inactive. My advice would be to focus on keeping them engaged and motivated, and try to help them reach their goals before they become inactive. As for signing up for leadership, I think it's important to prioritize your current recruits and ensure their success before taking on more responsibilities. If your recruits have recruits of their own, they won't count towards your numbers until you reach the director level. However, that doesn't mean you can't still support and mentor them to help them succeed. Just keep communicating with your team and stay positive, and everything will work out in the end.

1. What is an Inactive Question for Leadership?

An Inactive Question for Leadership is a question that has been asked before and has already been answered by the leadership team. It is marked as inactive to avoid repetition and to encourage new and relevant discussions.

2. How can I view Inactive Questions for Leadership?

You can view Inactive Questions for Leadership by going to the "Leadership" section on our website and selecting the "Inactive Questions" tab. This will show you a list of all the questions that have been marked as inactive.

3. Can I still ask an Inactive Question for Leadership?

Yes, you can still ask an Inactive Question for Leadership. However, the leadership team may choose not to answer it if it has already been addressed in the past. We encourage you to search through the inactive questions before asking a new one.

4. How do I know if my question has been marked as inactive?

If your question has been marked as inactive, you will receive a notification from the leadership team. Additionally, you can also check the "Inactive Questions" tab in the "Leadership" section to see if your question is listed.

5. Can I make a suggestion for an Inactive Question to be reactivated?

Yes, you can make a suggestion for an Inactive Question to be reactivated by contacting the leadership team directly. They will review your suggestion and decide whether to reactivate the question or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Trish1953