• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Troubleshooting Inactive Status: $180 Order in P3 & $60 Online Sales

In summary, the speaker submitted a $180 order in P3 and had $60 worth of online sales yesterday. They were inactive in September and it is now their supposed KE month, but they are unable to make an order in P3 due to being marked as inactive. The speaker is seeking help in understanding why they are still marked as inactive when they have had over $150 worth of orders submitted. They mention that they signed up in June and were considered active in June, July, and August. They are confused about when their KE month should be and are seeking clarification from others.
any_09
Gold Member
I submitted a $180 order yesterday in P3 and also had $60 worth of online sales yesterday too. I was inactive this month due to not submitting anything for September, and this month is supposed to be my KE month. However, when i go into P3 to make my order it won't let me becuase it says I'm inactive. How does it still show I'm inactive when I've had over $150 worth of orders submitted?

Any help would be appreciated since I would really like to get some KE items. TIA

Oh....I was going to tell you to update your PP3, but if you were inactive in any of your 1st 3 months as a consultant, you can NOT order Kit Enhancement.Learned that the hard way....one of my consultants did the same thing. It is written in the Kit Enhancement section of the Consultant Policy and Procedures on Consultant's Corner.Sorry!

Ok well the month I signed up was June. And I was considered active June, July and August, so those would be my first 3 months right? Maybe I'm just confused today, but that is what it seems to me.

Then Sept would have been your KE month. If they told you that your KE month to be Oct, then they were counting July, Aug and Sept.

You need to look at your letter from HO to find out when your 90 days were up then it would be the next month for KE. However if you go inactive in those months, you don't get it.

oh ok i understand now since september was the end of my 90 days. and october should have been my KE. Thank you all very much for your help!

any_09 said:
oh ok i understand now since september was the end of my 90 days. and october should have been my KE. Thank you all very much for your help!

It might have been September actually. I know for me, my 90th day was August 4th and my Kit Enhancement month was August - I submitted my order August 21st.

What is Inactive-Kit Enhancement?

Inactive-Kit Enhancement is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have been inactive for more than 3 months. It allows them to reactivate their account and receive a new consultant kit at a discounted price.

Who is eligible for Inactive-Kit Enhancement?

Consultants who have been inactive for more than 3 months and have not previously participated in the program are eligible for Inactive-Kit Enhancement. This program is not available to consultants who have previously participated in the program or have been inactive for less than 3 months.

How much does Inactive-Kit Enhancement cost?

The cost of Inactive-Kit Enhancement varies depending on the kit chosen by the consultant. However, all kits are offered at a discounted price for consultants who have been inactive for more than 3 months.

What does the Inactive-Kit Enhancement kit include?

The Inactive-Kit Enhancement kit includes a selection of our top-selling products, as well as business supplies and materials to help you get back on track as a Pampered Chef consultant. The specific contents of the kit may vary.

How can I participate in Inactive-Kit Enhancement?

If you are eligible for Inactive-Kit Enhancement, you will receive an email invitation from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to participate. You can also contact our consultant support team for more information and assistance with reactivating your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Adrian