• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoiding Inactivity: Tips for Submitting Shows in a Tough Month

In summary, some tips for staying active during a slow month of Pampered Chef shows are reaching out to loyal customers, utilizing social media, partnering with other consultants, hosting virtual shows, and hosting themed shows. These strategies can help expand your customer base and increase bookings during a slow month.
JDooley
I suspect that I will go inactive this month. it has been kinda rough lately. I do have 3 shows for april that i have high hopes for. what do i do to keep from going inactive or how do i submit the shows if i do?

pamperedlinda said:
submit a sales waiver today!

What would you tell them the reason is?

erinb said:
What would you tell them the reason is?

"requesting a one-month sales waiver due to personal hardship"

I am sending it now, Thanks!

What are some tips for staying active during a slow month of Pampered Chef shows?

1. Reach out to your loyal customers: Send out personalized messages or emails to your past customers, reminding them of the benefits of hosting a show and offering them incentives for booking a show during the slow month.

2. Utilize social media: Use social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote your Pampered Chef business and showcase the products. You can also offer exclusive deals or discounts for customers who book a show during the slow month.

3. Partner with other consultants: Collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area to co-host a show or offer a joint incentive to customers for booking a show with either of you. This will expand your customer base and increase your chances of booking shows during the slow month.

4. Host virtual shows: With the rise of virtual events, consider hosting online Pampered Chef shows to reach a wider audience and make it easier for customers to attend. You can even offer virtual incentives or discounts to encourage bookings during the slow month.

5. Host a themed show: Spice things up by hosting a themed show, such as a holiday-themed show or a grilling show. This will create a sense of excitement and encourage customers to book a show during the slow month to try out new recipes and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• any_09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Belle4562
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428