• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Mother's Day Orders - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, there is a deadline for taking orders for Mother's Day. The next day or two would be the latest.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is there a deadline you think for taking orders for Mother's Day? I'm trying to decide if I should send out an e-mail reminding people about Mother's Day and HWC.

Mother's Day is May 10. I'd say the next day or two would be the latest. You might have a few extra days, but we're talking about the end/beginning of the month.

That's what I thought. I think I'll skip the whole Mother's Day thing this year. I wish I had mentioned something about it in my last newsletter, but oh well.

Mothers day is may 10th.

Great gifts for the mom's in your life...

Heart trivit $13.00...thank you for
surronding me with love mom.

Chip & dip set.. #2393 $19.50
i'm glad to be a chip off the old block!

Collapsible bowls...# 1294,2799,2792
my admiration for you grows each day

any measuring item... Can't measure my love
for you.

Quick stir pitcher#2271 $16.50,2276 22.50,
(filled with tea bags/tubs) relax and have a cup of tea with me.

Out door tumblers.. #2826 $25.50
thank you for kissing the ouch when i
took a tumble.

Any dots collection... Thank you for
dotting my life with love,

dots trio bowl fill with hugs & kisses candy,
hugs & kisses mom!

Any spices... Thank you for spicing up my
youth.

Any recipe book... You are the recipe for a
great mom!

Any cutting edge item or grater...any way
you slice it your a grate mom.

Any serving plate or tool... Thank you for
serving great child hood memories.

Any cookware... Your one hot mama!

I love those ideas, and I read them on another post you made, that's what made me think about sending out an e-mail. :D But I do fear it's cutting things close, and I have to send out my May newsletter soon. But tempting, very tempting...they are great ideas! :)

Yeah, you can't guarantee they'll arrive in time. I don't know that I'd send anything out at this point.

I'll be mentioning it to people and sending in an order, but I do have some things on hand too so we'll see. It definitely COULD get here by then if ordered one the 1st, but it may be pushing it depending on the # of people putting in shows in the next few days :).

People could put a picture and the saying in a card if it doesn't arrive in time.

Doh! I usually get the women in our fam the pink hwc items too.:(

babywings76 said:
i love those ideas, and i read them on another post you made, that's what made me think about sending out an e-mail. :d but i do fear it's cutting things close, and i have to send out my may newsletter soon. But tempting, very tempting...they are great ideas! :)

in the future mothers day is something you want to be talking about in april as well as hwc. I take pre orders so i can put in hwc fundraiser may 1st. The rest of the mothers day orders would go in april. But always for any occasion especially direct shipping i suggest or i will send a card with the pictures cut out saying watch for..... From.... Coming soon!!!

For mothers day it would say, i wanted to honor you and other women by getting a special gift to help whip breast cancer, unfortunately it could not be ordered prior to the campaign may first i hope when it comes you will enjoy it but also be reminded of how much you are loved please take care of yourself do breast self exam and get your mamogram.

never too late to think about FATHER's Day though (BBQ tools, etc)- which will be here before you know it! (June 21st)
And Graduations - end of May/early June. THOSE you may want to put in your May newsletter.

1. What is inTime for Mother's Day?

inTime for Mother's Day is a collection of products and recipes designed specifically for celebrating and pampering moms on their special day.

2. What types of products are included in the inTime for Mother's Day collection?

The collection includes kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food items that are perfect for creating delicious meals and treats for mom.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for the inTime for Mother's Day collection?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts specifically for the inTime for Mother's Day collection. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I use these products and recipes for other occasions besides Mother's Day?

Absolutely! While the collection is curated for Mother's Day, the products and recipes can be used for any occasion that calls for delicious meals and treats.

5. Is there any special packaging or gift wrapping options for the inTime for Mother's Day collection?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and personalized notes for an additional fee. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to arrange for gift wrapping services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76