1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales In time for Mother's Day?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Is there a deadline you think for taking orders for Mother's Day? I'm trying to decide if I should send out an e-mail reminding people about Mother's Day and HWC.

Apr 28, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Mother's Day is May 10. I'd say the next day or two would be the latest. You might have a few extra days, but we're talking about the end/beginning of the month.

Apr 28, 2009
  3. babywings76

That's what I thought. I think I'll skip the whole Mother's Day thing this year. I wish I had mentioned something about it in my last newsletter, but oh well.

Apr 28, 2009
  4. MWCOOKIN

MWCOOKIN Novice Member Gold Member

Mothers day is may 10th.

Great gifts for the mom's in your life...

Heart trivit $13.00...thank you for
    surronding me with love mom.

Chip & dip set.. #2393 $19.50
    i'm glad to be a chip off the old block!

Collapsible bowls...# 1294,2799,2792
    my admiration for you grows each day

any measuring item... Can't measure my love
    for you.

Quick stir pitcher#2271 $16.50,2276 22.50,
    (filled with tea bags/tubs) relax and have a cup of tea with me.

Out door tumblers.. #2826 $25.50
    thank you for kissing the ouch when i
    took a tumble.

Any dots collection... Thank you for
    dotting my life with love,

dots trio bowl fill with hugs & kisses candy,
    hugs & kisses mom!

Any spices... Thank you for spicing up my
    youth.

Any recipe book... You are the recipe for a
    great mom!

Any cutting edge item or grater...any way
    you slice it your a grate mom.

Any serving plate or tool... Thank you for
    serving great child hood memories.

Any cookware... Your one hot mama!

Apr 28, 2009
  5. babywings76

I love those ideas, and I read them on another post you made, that's what made me think about sending out an e-mail. :D But I do fear it's cutting things close, and I have to send out my May newsletter soon. But tempting, very tempting...they are great ideas! :)

Apr 28, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yeah, you can't guarantee they'll arrive in time. I don't know that I'd send anything out at this point.

Apr 28, 2009
  7. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I'll be mentioning it to people and sending in an order, but I do have some things on hand too so we'll see. It definitely COULD get here by then if ordered one the 1st, but it may be pushing it depending on the # of people putting in shows in the next few days :).

People could put a picture and the saying in a card if it doesn't arrive in time.

Apr 28, 2009
  8. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Doh! I usually get the women in our fam the pink hwc items too.:(

Apr 28, 2009
  9. MWCOOKIN

MWCOOKIN Novice Member Gold Member

in the future mothers day is something you want to be talking about in april as well as hwc. I take pre orders so i can put in hwc fundraiser may 1st. The rest of the mothers day orders would go in april. But always for any occasion especially direct shipping i suggest or i will send a card with the pictures cut out saying watch for..... From.... Coming soon!!!

For mothers day it would say, i wanted to honor you and other women by getting a special gift to help whip breast cancer, unfortunately it could not be ordered prior to the campaign may first i hope when it comes you will enjoy it but also be reminded of how much you are loved please take care of yourself do breast self exam and get your mamogram.

Apr 29, 2009
  10. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

never too late to think about FATHER's Day though (BBQ tools, etc)- which will be here before you know it! (June 21st)
    And Graduations - end of May/early June. THOSE you may want to put in your May newsletter.

Apr 29, 2009
Have something to add?