• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Field Day at WJFW: Emergency Coordinator and Hubby Take on the Airwaves

In summary, Rhonda was too chicken to talk on air so I got shoved in front of the camera and the bald guy after I speak is my hubby. Rhonda did a great job speaking. Kudos to Janet for her beautiful children and her great job speaking.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, our Area Emergency Coordinator (the older lady you'll see in this video) was too chicken to talk on air so I got shoved in front of the camera...the bald guy after I speak is my hubby! :)

http://titancast.titantv.com/p/wjfw/v/Field-Day/1ACA1AGS.aspx

You go girl! :D

They wanted to put my title as "Public Information Officer" which it is, but I didn't want that. I told them "participant" was just fine!!!!

Lookie you! That's awesome!

Wow, how cool. You are so pretty and have a beautiful voice! I would love to have your hair!

Thanks for sharing!

Cool - you are becoming a regular TV star!

Very nice -- you are so young!! Great job, I'm sure you speak well in front of all your PC guests as well!

You go girl!!!! :d

Awesome! How does stardom feel? :D

You did a great job! Congratulations!

-.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / ... ..- -.-. .... / .- / .... .- -- / . -. -..

Rhonda - Thanks :blushing: - that's normally not what I think of myself!

Gail - not as young as you think I bet!

KG - FUNNY! I needed a chuckle today! Work was busy. That was "punny" as usual!

Janet, you seemed so comfortable, spoke clearly and were so sharp! Nice job! Very impressive in front of a camera! ;)

Okay, is someone going to translate KG's message?

I wish I could speak clearly like that all the time, let alone in front of a camera.

Great job!

babywings76 said:
Okay, is someone going to translate KG's message?

He said...

You are such a HAM...

Add public speaking to the many powers of our very own superhero. :)

raebates said:
Add public speaking to the many powers of our very own superhero. :)

Funny Rae, but I have to say, at least I keep my shirt on when I'm in the news! :D:p

Yeah, but making the news without pants was the real trick. LOL!

Janet, it's obvious why you have such beautiful children. You did a great job speaking, too.

Great job Janet!! You sound and look AWESOME!!!

You are so awesome, my friend!

Wow, Janet! Congrats! You were great...not that it was surprising to see you do so well! He He

Kudos to you and your hubby.:thumbup:

Can I call you, "Super Star"!?

Thank Laurie and no, you can't call me super star... ;)I think you are the only one who really noticed my hubby. :)

Thanks for sharing the link! 'Twas fun seeing you "live". And, yes, I noticed your hubby, but as a recently-single person I wasn't going to comment on how nice he looks...!:love:

LOL Ann.....one can appreciate from afar, perhaps?

Janet - it's great that you share a hobby and passion together. And it's rare for both to be in the news and highlighted together....so, I thought you both deserved the kudos. ;)

1. What is "in theNews Again..."?

"in theNews Again..." is a monthly newsletter produced by Pampered Chef that highlights the latest news, promotions, and events happening within our company.

2. How can I receive "in theNews Again..."?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the newsletter via email. If you are not a consultant but would like to receive the newsletter, you can sign up for our email list on our website.

3. Can I share "in theNews Again..." with my customers?

Yes, we encourage you to share the newsletter with your customers! It contains valuable information and updates that your customers will appreciate.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions featured in "in theNews Again..."?

Yes, "in theNews Again..." often includes exclusive deals and promotions for our consultants and customers. Be sure to read each newsletter carefully so you don't miss out on any special offers.

5. How can I submit content for "in theNews Again..."?

If you have a story, recipe, or event that you would like to see featured in "in theNews Again...", you can submit it to our newsletter team. They will review all submissions and may choose to feature it in a future issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies