• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In the news again...

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
So, our Area Emergency Coordinator (the older lady you'll see in this video) was too chicken to talk on air so I got shoved in front of the camera...the bald guy after I speak is my hubby! :)

Field Day - WJFW

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
They wanted to put my title as "Public Information Officer" which it is, but I didn't want that. I told them "participant" was just fine!!!!

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Very nice -- you are so young!! Great job, I'm sure you speak well in front of all your PC guests as well!

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Rhonda - Thanks :blushing: - that's normally not what I think of myself!

Gail - not as young as you think I bet!

KG - FUNNY! I needed a chuckle today! Work was busy. That was "punny" as usual!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Wow, Janet! Congrats! You were great...not that it was surprising to see you do so well! He He

Kudos to you and your hubby.:thumbup:

Can I call you, "Super Star"!?

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Thank Laurie and no, you can't call me super star... ;)

I think you are the only one who really noticed my hubby. :)

Ann F

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
Thanks for sharing the link! 'Twas fun seeing you "live". And, yes, I noticed your hubby, but as a recently-single person I wasn't going to comment on how nice he looks...!:love:

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
LOL Ann.....one can appreciate from afar, perhaps?

Janet - it's great that you share a hobby and passion together. And it's rare for both to be in the news and highlighted together....so, I thought you both deserved the kudos. ;)