• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: Clarifying Commissionable Sales for August and September

In summary, the HO said that sales carried over from August into September do not even earn the 100 points for every $500. It doesn't read that way to me on the flyer. The HO personnel gets used to saying, "No, they won't count." If you've already been credited with the 350 points, they're still available to you.
mmajmi
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with solution center and she said that sales carried over from August into September do not even earn the 100 points for ever $500. It doesn't read that way to me on the flyer. I read it to be commissionable sales Aug 1 - Sept 30 earn 100pts for every $500 but August sales submitted by Aug 31 would earn bonus 100pts (total 200).

I've spoken to the HO twice. The first time the person said that they wouldn't earn points, then I asked if they were sure, since the incentive runs Aug 1 - Sept 31. She put me on hold while she checked with a supervisor. When she came back she said that, yes, they would earn the points, but not the double points for August.The second time I was calling about something else and asked just to double-check. Was told they will count--just not double.I think part of the confusion is that most incentives are held/submitted in one month, so they don't carry over at all. The HO personnel gets used to saying, "No, they won't count."

mmajmi said:
I just got off the phone with solution center and she said that sales carried over from August into September do not even earn the 100 points for ever $500. It doesn't read that way to me on the flyer. I read it to be commissionable sales Aug 1 - Sept 30 earn 100pts for every $500 but August sales submitted by Aug 31 would earn bonus 100pts (total 200).

that is right ... isnt it???
i guess i dont understand what the lady from HO was saying...

I'm confused by this? I had 350 left over that I wanted to carry over and then add to Sept points, what does that mean my point value has decreased now?

If you've already been credited with the 350 points, they're still available to you. If that's $350 in sales that closed in September, they won't be eligible for the extra 100 points per $500.

Here are the rules:• Earn points for commissionable sales held and submitted
Aug. 1 – Sept. 30, 2008.• Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser
Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders
and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion.• To receive double points in August, commissionable sales
must be held and submitted Aug. 1-31.• All commissionable sales must be submitted by midnight CT
on Sept. 30, 2008, to count toward this promotion.It may take a little while for the HO to catch up, but the points should be there eventually..

raebates said:
If you've already been credited with the 350 points, they're still available to you. If that's $350 in sales that closed in September, they won't be eligible for the extra 100 points per $500.

oh i get it now...i think :confused:

so if i had 452 dollars at the end of august ... it would roll over into sept making me only need to earn 48 more dollars to get my 100 pts --- but it wouldnt count for double??

are we all even talking about the same thing :confused::blushing:

Yep, it sounds like you've got it.

Meghan is absolutely correct. One of my downline had submitted a little over $700 in sales in August earning her 200 points. She then submitted her first September show on Sep. 4 with sales just over $800, and was credited with 200 additional points ($200 leftover from August + $800 so far in September = $1000 worth 200 points in September).HTH Ardi

I've had the same conversations with HO as Rae has. Hopefully they'll get it right. My points still don't show up on my incentive tracker.

Ok I received a call back from HO and they have said the August sales will count if submitted in September but not for double, which is what I thought. She said if the points don't appear by tomorrow for me to call back.

A little off topic, but I called HO to ask about the RUFTH trivet because I couldn't remember how we were supposed to be getting them. The lady had to go ask and then she told me I should have picked it up at conference. I said "well, I don't think that's the case, but I'll wait and ask some other consultants." She obviously didn't know what she was talking about, and I didn't want to argue or wait on hold any longer. My other question had been answered. It seemed she must have just asked another person nearby rather than a supervisor. If a supervisor didn't know we didn't pick them up at conference then we are in big trouble.

BTW, I did find out how to get RUFTH trivet. ChefAnn told me.

JAE said:
A little off topic, but I called HO to ask about the RUFTH trivet because I couldn't remember how we were supposed to be getting them. The lady had to go ask and then she told me I should have picked it up at conference. I said "well, I don't think that's the case, but I'll wait and ask some other consultants." She obviously didn't know what she was talking about, and I didn't want to argue or wait on hold any longer. My other question had been answered. It seemed she must have just asked another person nearby rather than a supervisor. If a supervisor didn't know we didn't pick them up at conference then we are in big trouble.

BTW, I did find out how to get RUFTH trivet. ChefAnn told me.

Interesting. For those that are newer and don't know: We've always gotten them at conference in the past but this year for the first time we had to say we wanted it on our first supply order of the season like everyone that didn't go to conference. We didn't have to "deal" with carrying it around all day and getting it home but I felt it was a perk of going to conference to be among the first to have them and not have to remember to put it on an order and wait for it. So, I for one am disappointed with the change.

It is disconcerning that the operators don't know these things. ...and my points STILL are not there!

Remember, new system, new people. Lots of training to do still.I just HOPE they learn to ask rather than assume and just give an answer.

Beth have you seen your points yet? I still don't have mine. :(

janetupnorth said:
Remember, new system, new people. Lots of training to do still.I just HOPE they learn to ask rather than assume and just give an answer.
No kidding!

BethCooks4U said:
Interesting. For those that are newer and don't know: We've always gotten them at conference in the past but this year for the first time we had to say we wanted it on our first supply order of the season like everyone that didn't go to conference. We didn't have to "deal" with carrying it around all day and getting it home but I felt it was a perk of going to conference to be among the first to have them and not have to remember to put it on an order and wait for it. So, I for one am disappointed with the change.

It is disconcerning that the operators don't know these things. ...and my points STILL are not there!

Ok so let me ask this... I forgot to order my trivet on my first supplyorder of the season... Can I still get me free trivet?

etteluap70PC said:
Ok so let me ask this... I forgot to order my trivet on my first supplyorder of the season... Can I still get me free trivet?

Yes. I got my free trivet from 2007 in my 3rd supply order.

mmajmi said:
Beth have you seen your points yet? I still don't have mine. :(

No they still aren't there. :(

My points ar not showing up either. I had $273 in sales in August and now have $737 for Sept ($440 are August shows). I have no points!!! I am calling today!

Beth, MMAJMI and PCJenni, have your August/September combined points show up yet? My first shows in Sept (submitted 9/4) should have (combined with some from August) got me 100 more points that still haven't shown up... I'm wondering how long I should wait before I call. I will be submitting my next Sept show pretty soon (well over $600), so maybe I'll just wait and see if the missing points show up when the "new" 100 points get there...

Well, I just checked, and I actually do have 100 Spetember points, but with the August "leftover" points I should have 200 September points... I guess I'll still wait until I submit this next show...

Last edited:
I called about this on Friday and got a lot of confusion from the solution center. I had $939 in August sales (submitted in August) so I did get 200 points for that. Then I submitted a show on September 4th (an August show) for $340 in sales. Haven't received any additional points as of yet. The girl at the solution center checked with a supervisor and called me back and said I should receive another 100 points when I combine the two totals. She transferred me to techical support who said the way he read the promotion - he doesn't see that they are combined. Although he would check into it and get back to me. I still have no points for September on my tracking page.

I think it's rather confusing especially with shows submitted in September (for late August shows). If our sales from August and September don't combine - I think they will have a lot of unhappy consultants. JMO!

I have $700 in sales from August that were submitted in September and so far NOTHING! They better count or I will be pissed. The way the tally is at the top I'm thinking they don't...August double points
September points
is all it says

The breakdown makes one think they don't... but when seeing sales from August 1st-September 30th one would think they do. I'll be submitting my first Sept show tomorrow, and that will add to the $300 hopefully "banked" from August. I am crossing my fingers!

I havent gotten any points yet either and I have 500 submitted from Aug in Sept. Looking at they flyer it says shows held and submitted in Sept. I do hope my Aug shows still count for the 100 pts.

BethCooks4U said:
I've had the same conversations with HO as Rae has. Hopefully they'll get it right. My points still don't show up on my incentive tracker.

I am with you Beth. I had $300+/- left over in August and submitted $1300 already this month and only earned 200 points instead of the 300 I thought I would get b/c of the "carry over".

My points are still not showing up. I called on Friday and was told to call back Monday because "the system might reset itself" BS if you ask me! I think she had no idea and was just trying to get me off the phone. So I will be calling this morning!

Mine aren't showing up either. I wonder if I should call also?

I am waiting for a return call right now....

I just talked to HO about this. They are working on a fix to get those points up for us.

BethCooks4U said:
I just talked to HO about this. They are working on a fix to get those points up for us.

Yay! Thanks for checking on that and letting us know, Beth!

Please remember Chicago area was hit with a lot of flooding. HO is okay, but employees may be dealing with some personal issues right now.Robin

FYI - mine has been fixed now, without submitting my show yet :).

I just checked mine - it's fixed as well:)

Mine are there too. Whew!

I called Sat b/c mine had not updated and they told me they were working on a glich in the system. She assured me they ALL counted and would be carried over.

mine is there to so I am happy I know it was just 100 pts but tht is 100 pts towards something I want

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melonie Swinamer
  • krwebster
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • MandyH