• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Retired Season Best: Where to Look Beyond eBay

In summary, there are multiple places where you can find retired season's best items besides eBay, such as Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, and online reselling sites like Poshmark and Mercari. While these items can be found at any time, they are more commonly available during the holiday season. Unfortunately, retired season's best items can no longer be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. However, there is a website called Retired Pampered Chef that specializes in selling these items. To ensure authenticity, it is best to purchase from a reputable source and compare the item to official photos and descriptions on the Pampered Chef website.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a customer who is in search of retired Season Best. Does anyone know how to get ahold of these other than ebay of course.

Retired Season's BestYou might try the Yahoo group Lets_Make_A_Deal. I think you can get just about anything there.

what season is she looking for?

Here is the list of the ones she is looking for.
Spring/Summer 1996
Spring/Summer 1997
Fall/Winter 1997
Spring/Summer 1998
Fall/Winter 1998
Fall/Winter 1999
Spring/Summer 2000
Fall/Winter 2000
Spring/Summer 2001
Fall/Winter 2001

Thanks

I have some Season's BestI have Fall/ Winter 1999 & Spring/Summer 2001 I will sell please email me direct and we can work out the details if you still need them.

[email protected]

:)

hihi,

i have a couple of season's best fall/winter 2004 and spring/summer 2004

let me know if you'd like them.

Tricia Dean

Trish,

I did send you the money for one set. I don't know how long it will take to get from US to Canada, but it is on the way.

Thanks,
Jennifer

1. Where can I find retired season's best items other than eBay?

There are a few different places you can check for retired season's best items besides eBay. Some popular options include Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, and local Facebook buy/sell/trade groups. You can also try searching on resale sites like Poshmark or Mercari.

2. Is there a specific time of year when retired season's best items are more likely to be available?

While retired season's best items can pop up at any time, they are typically more readily available during the holiday season. Many people use Pampered Chef products for holiday cooking and entertaining, so they may be looking to sell their retired items during this time.

3. Can I still purchase retired season's best items directly from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, retired season's best items are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. Once they are discontinued, they are no longer produced or sold by the company.

4. Are there any other online marketplaces specifically for purchasing retired Pampered Chef items?

Yes, there is a website called Retired Pampered Chef that specializes in selling retired items from the company. It is a great resource for finding specific retired season's best items that may be difficult to find elsewhere.

5. How can I tell if a retired season's best item is authentic?

The best way to ensure the authenticity of a retired season's best item is to purchase it from a reputable source. If buying from a reseller, ask for clear photos and any documentation or original packaging if available. You can also compare the item to official photos and descriptions on the Pampered Chef website to check for any discrepancies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • baychef