• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of Woven Basket for Med Simple Additions

P
pampered Ruth
Hi! Take pity on me someone. I need the basket for the medium simple additions square bowl .

Not that this has anything to do with it, but I am on my second ( out of 6) chemo for non- hodgkins lymphoma, and I really want the basket. Chemo stinks, but it will help to keep me alive. Someone on here thougth she may have an extra basket, but I never heard back from her. If you have one you don't want, don't need or can't use, I would love to have it. Let me know . Thanks!

pampered Ruth said:
Hi! Take pity on me someone. I need the basket for the medium simple additions square bowl .

Not that this has anything to do with it, but I am on my second ( out of 6) chemo for non- hodgkins lymphoma, and I really want the basket. Chemo stinks, but it will help to keep me alive. Someone on here thougth she may have an extra basket, but I never heard back from her. If you have one you don't want, don't need or can't use, I would love to have it. Let me know . Thanks!

I have one - email me at [email protected] to arrange it!

thanks, e-mailing right now!

1. What is the purpose of the "inSearch of Woven Basket for Med Simple Additions" post?

The purpose of this post is to find a specific type of woven basket to fit a medium sized square bowl for simple additions.

2. Why does the person need the basket for the medium simple additions square bowl?

The person needs the basket to hold and display the medium sized square bowl for simple additions.

3. What is the person's current health condition?

The person is currently undergoing chemotherapy for non-hodgkins lymphoma.

4. How can someone help the person in need?

If someone has an extra basket that they do not need or cannot use, they can donate it to the person in need.

5. What should someone do if they have an extra basket to donate?

If someone has an extra basket to donate, they can let the person know by responding to the post and arranging for the basket to be given to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • ChefKelebel