• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of Outside Order Form

In summary, the "inSearch of Outside Order Form" is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to track and submit orders from customers who cannot access the online ordering system. It can be accessed through the "Ordering" tab in the consultant account and can be customized with contact information and product choices. Orders can be submitted by reviewing the form and entering it into the online system or manually through the account. There is no limit to the number of orders that can be received through the form.
msover
I was reading through some threads and came across some FANTASTIC outside order forms for November. Someone designed them, and they had the next month's special right on the order form.

I have 6 shows and an open house next month, this flyer would be fantastic to increase my bookings!!

If anyone has great outside order forms that they have created for Oct and November, I would love to see them.

thanks.

Misty Shaw Overholt
IKC
www.pamperedchef.biz/mistyoverholt

These are ones in which I have altered from previously given outside order forms as well as one that came from another thread. These are all posted in another thread somewhere as well. I hope this helps!

Attachments

• october outside order form.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 444
  • November outside order form.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 464
  • November Outside Order Form 2.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 493
  • December outside order form.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 472
Nov order formI really like that new format with the Dec specials at the bottom! It saves having to post the Dec flyer in our packets and with it "right there" on the order form during a show, maybe it will help get a booking! I'm going to use it and try to make a Dec one too, once we know the Jan specials!

Thanks a bunchLaura -

Thanks for the great forms. This will help tremendously!!!

Misty

1. What is the "inSearch of Outside Order Form"?

The "inSearch of Outside Order Form" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to track and submit orders from customers who do not have access to the online ordering system.

2. How do I access the "inSearch of Outside Order Form"?

You can access the form by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Ordering" tab. Then, click on "Outside Order Form" in the menu on the left side of the page.

3. Can I customize the "inSearch of Outside Order Form"?

Yes, you can customize the form by adding your contact information and a personalized message to your customers. You can also choose which products to feature on the form.

4. How do I submit orders using the "inSearch of Outside Order Form"?

Once a customer fills out the form, you will receive an email notification. You can then review the order and enter it into the online ordering system or process it manually through your consultant account.

5. Is there a limit to the number of orders I can receive through the "inSearch of Outside Order Form"?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can receive through the form. It is a convenient way to collect orders from customers who are unable to order online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies