1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: In search of Outside order form

1. I was reading through some threads and came across some FANTASTIC outside order forms for November. Someone designed them, and they had the next month's special right on the order form.

I have 6 shows and an open house next month, this flyer would be fantastic to increase my bookings!!

If anyone has great outside order forms that they have created for Oct and November, I would love to see them.

thanks.

Misty Shaw Overholt
    IKC
    www.pamperedchef.biz/mistyoverholt

Oct 11, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

These are ones in which I have altered from previously given outside order forms as well as one that came from another thread. These are all posted in another thread somewhere as well. I hope this helps!

Attached Files:

3. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Nov order form

I really like that new format with the Dec specials at the bottom! It saves having to post the Dec flyer in our packets and with it "right there" on the order form during a show, maybe it will help get a booking! I'm going to use it and try to make a Dec one too, once we know the Jan specials!

Oct 12, 2005
  4. Thanks a bunch

Laura -

Thanks for the great forms. This will help tremendously!!!

Misty

Oct 13, 2005
Have something to add?