• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs and Noodles Recipe

In summary, to make Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs and Noodles, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of green onions, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1/4 cup of water, and 8 ounces of cooked noodles. You can also use ground turkey, chicken, or pork instead of ground beef, and the meatballs can be made by mixing the ingredients and forming them into small meatballs. There is no need to marinate the meatballs and the recipe can be made in advance by storing the meat
pchefhw
I have a host who wants the new catalog cover dish this weekend and I can't find the recipe cards that I have! Does anyone have it and have the time to either scan and email or type out for me? I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
[email protected] if you can...
Must see if I can make it this week before I cook in front of PEOPLE!!
Heather

Never mind, I found it as soon as I posted this. I "searched" in the wrong place. Thanks to whoever posted it previously!!

Has anyone tried this with the Thai Peanut Sauce?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs and Noodles?

To make this recipe, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of green onions, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1/4 cup of water, and 8 ounces of cooked noodles.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or pork instead of ground beef for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of meat you use.

3. How do I make the meatballs for this recipe?

To make the meatballs, combine the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, green onions, and garlic in a bowl. Mix until well combined, then form into small meatballs. You can use a cookie scoop to make this process easier.

4. Do I need to marinate the meatballs before cooking?

No, you do not need to marinate the meatballs before cooking. The sauce will provide plenty of flavor to the meatballs as they cook.

5. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make the meatballs and sauce ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat the meatballs in the sauce and cook the noodles according to package instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• homewithhilda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • pampered_rae
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies