• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Our Apron in 5 Sizes? Let Us Help You Find It!

C
chefloriray
I did a search for "Our Apron Comes in 5 sizes" and can't find it anywhere. I looked and looked. Could someone direct me in the right direction? Thank you very much!

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• 5 size apron.doc
    120 KB · Views: 533
Yes, that has pretty much all the details of the one I saw. The other one was colorful and had room at the bottom for name, ect. but I can alter it. Thank you very much!

Your welcome...that's the only one I've seen on here. It would be better with some color and a place for our info though.

could this be it?look under files "2006apron in 5 sizes.doc". I think that's the one you are looking for, it's in color. It's a great flyer.

Last edited:
Yes adventurechef that is the one. But when I try to send it to my word document it is all screwed up. Can someone convert it to Adobe for me. I am not smart when it comes to something like that. It came up at my work just fine, but I got water on it so is why am looking for it again. But now that I am at home, I wont be at work to bring it up for two weeks. Sorry for being such a pain, but if someone could do that for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's mine!

Attachments

• Does_the_Apron_Fit.doc
    66 KB · Views: 518
I cant get those documents to open. I click on them and they come up blank or wont open with pictures. Am I doing something wrong?

chefloriray said:
I cant get those documents to open. I click on them and they come up blank or wont open with pictures. Am I doing something wrong?
I can try emailing them to you if you would like. let me know.

Swirl,

That would be great! I would like the colored one please. My email is [email protected]
Thank you very much, I will let you know if I receive them

SorryI just checked back on this thread and seen where you wanted it emailed. sorry so late, hope you still want it.

Here's the one I use. In color and with room for consultant information.

Attachments

• 2006apron in 5 sizes.doc
    140.5 KB · Views: 476
I cant get it to come up right when you send it in word. It wont upload pictures then when I send it to my word perfect all the margains are cockeyed and it wont let me move the lines from side to side. I have adobe so if it can be sent like that, it would be great. If not...let's just forget it...I can try something else. Thanks to all who tried.

Looking for flyerHi! I am new to this site & really enjoy reading ideas from others. I was interested in the 'apron fits 5 sizes' flyer you all were talking about, but when I tried opening it, it came up blank on my computer. Can anyone help?
Thanks so much! :)

IT does for me too

1. What are the 5 sizes that "Our Apron" comes in?

The 5 sizes that "Our Apron" comes in are: small, medium, large, XL, and XXL.

2. Can you provide a link to where I can find "Our Apron Comes in 5 sizes"?

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide a specific link as it may vary depending on where you are located. However, you can try searching for "Our Apron Comes in 5 sizes" on a search engine or checking with various retailers that sell aprons.

3. Is there a specific brand or company that sells "Our Apron Comes in 5 sizes"?

There may be various brands or companies that sell "Our Apron Comes in 5 sizes". It would be best to search for the specific size you are looking for to find a specific brand or company that sells it.

4. Are the sizes for "Our Apron" true to standard sizes?

It is difficult to say for certain without knowing the specific brand or company that sells "Our Apron". It would be best to check the size chart provided by the seller to ensure an accurate fit.

5. Are there any other variations or options for "Our Apron" besides the 5 sizes mentioned?

Again, this may vary depending on the brand or company that sells "Our Apron". It would be best to check with the seller or search for "Our Apron" to see if there are any other variations available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies