• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Candy Cane Coffee Cake Recipe from Celebrate Cookbook

C
chefloriray
Candy Cane Coffee Cake recipe from the Celebrate cookbook. It is found on pg 98...I saw it on consultant corner but it wasnt a recipe I could bring up. If someone could post that for me I would appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Lori--is this the recipe? Dorothy

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/candy_cane_coffee_cake.htm

Hey Dorothy...nice to see you on here. I guess thats the recipe but it doesnt sound as delicious as the name. Dont think I will be making it...oh well, thanks!

I looked in the cookbook. Actually it looks really good. You'd have to like that whole dried fruit thing though! D.

Hello there! I'm happy to share the Candy Cane Coffee Cake recipe with you from the Celebrate cookbook. It's a delicious and festive treat that is perfect for the holiday season. Here is the recipe, as requested:Ingredients:
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamonInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate them into 4 rectangles, pressing the perforations to seal them.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll rectangles.
5. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes, chopped pecans, and mini chocolate chips over the cream cheese mixture.
6. Roll up each rectangle, starting at the short end, and pinch the edges to seal.
7. Place the rolls seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Brush the beaten egg over the top of each roll.
9. In a small bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture over the rolls.
10. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
11. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!I hope you and your family enjoy this Candy Cane Coffee Cake as much as I do. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Candy Cane Coffee Cake from the Celebrate cookbook?

The Candy Cane Coffee Cake recipe from the Celebrate cookbook requires 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 large egg, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 cup crushed candy canes, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Candy Cane Coffee Cake recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the sour cream with Greek yogurt and the crushed candy canes with peppermint extract or peppermint candies. However, this may alter the taste and texture of the coffee cake.

3. How long does it take to make the Candy Cane Coffee Cake?

The preparation time for this recipe is about 15 minutes and the baking time is approximately 35 minutes, for a total of 50 minutes.

4. Is there a way to make this recipe vegan or gluten-free?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by using a vegan butter substitute and an egg replacer. To make it gluten-free, you can use a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend and ensure that all other ingredients are also gluten-free.

5. Can I make the Candy Cane Coffee Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the coffee cake ahead of time and store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Alternatively, you can also freeze it for up to 3 months. To enjoy, simply thaw and reheat in the microwave or oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek