• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi-Host Event Invitation: Preview, Announcements, and Recipes

In summary, an "in & Out Invitation" is a type of invitation used for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It allows guests to come "in" to see and try out products, and then "out" to shop and place orders. To create one, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Host a Party" section, and click on "Create In & Out Invitation". Guests who live far away can still participate by browsing and shopping online. You can track RSVPs by logging in to your account and checking the "Host a Party" section. You must be a Pampered Chef consultant to send these invitations, but anyone can host a party and invite guests using the provided link.
mlpatch
In need of an invitation for a multi-host event we are planning. We are going to preview the new, announce the discontinued items and have recipes of old and new. I looked thru the files, but did not find anything.

If you could email me something that would be great: [email protected]

Thanks!

You're invited to an exclusive preview and tasting event! Join us as we sample the newest offerings and explore discontinued items. Our chefs will also be whipping up both classic and innovative recipes sure to tantalize your taste buds. Don't miss this exciting culinary experience! Date: Time: Location: RSVP by: We look forward to seeing you there!

Dear friends and food enthusiasts, We are excited to announce a special event that we have been planning for all of our loyal customers. As you know, we are constantly evolving and bringing new and delicious products to our shelves. However, with every new addition, there are also some old favorites that we have to say goodbye to. That's why we are hosting a multi-host event to give you a sneak peek of all the new products we will be introducing, as well as announcing the items that will be discontinued. But that's not all - we will also be sharing recipes using both old and new products, so you can see just how versatile and delicious our offerings are. Please join us on [date] at [location] for an evening of food, fun, and surprises. We can't wait to see you there! Please RSVP to to confirm your attendance. We look forward to sharing this exciting event with you! Sincerely, and the [Store Name] team

1. What is an "in & Out Invitation"?

An "in & Out Invitation" is a type of invitation that is used for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It allows you to invite your guests to come "in" and see and try out our products, and then "out" to shop and place orders if they wish.

2. How do I create an "in & Out Invitation"?

Creating an "in & Out Invitation" is simple and can be done in a few steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host a Party" section. Then, click on "Create In & Out Invitation" and follow the prompts to customize and send your invitation.

3. Can I invite guests who live far away?

Yes, you can! The great thing about "in & Out Invitations" is that they can be sent to guests who live far away. They can still participate in the party by browsing and shopping online.

4. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my "in & Out Invitation"?

Yes, you can track your RSVPs by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Host a Party" section. From there, you will be able to see which guests have RSVP'd and any notes they may have left.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to send "in & Out Invitations"?

Yes, you do have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to send "in & Out Invitations". However, anyone can host a party and invite guests to attend and shop using the invitation link provided by their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Watkins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies