• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Ww Dessert Recipe to Demo

In summary, the host is looking for a dessert recipe for her show that is suitable for those on Weight Watchers. Some suggestions are using alternate ingredients in a trifle, using sugar-free/fat-free pudding and WW brand cookies, or making a diet coke cake. The host also mentions a recipe for a low-point Mango Mojito Pie and a berry wonton dessert from the WW cookbook. Other members also suggest checking for recipes that have been converted to WW points and considering the recent changes in WW's points calculation method.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Does anyone have a dessert recipe for my show?
Here is what the host says:

"I wonder if you have a recipe for a good WW dessert. My sister, Susie, is celebrating her birthday the next day and I would like to have a "celebratory" dessert. Many of us are on Weight Watchers"

Can you do a diet coke cake in the DCB?

Can you use some alternate ingredients in a trifle? sugar free / fat free pudding? WW brand cookies? fresh raspberries?

NO FUDGE PUDGE brownies are made with 1 tub of vanilla yogurt :)) they no fat there!

Somewhere on here... you have to type Weight Watcher's in the seach bar but someone has converted the recipes over to Weight Watcher's points for you!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Somewhere on here... you have to type Weight Watcher's in the seach bar but someone has converted the recipes over to Weight Watcher's points for you!!!

ChefAnn posted files with how many points each recipe is. The only thing to consider though, is that WW has changed how they calculate their points. If you give them the nutritional info, they can use the WW calculator and figure out the points. It goes by Fat, Carbs, Protein, & Fiber.

babywings76 said:
ChefAnn posted files with how many points each recipe is. The only thing to consider though, is that WW has changed how they calculate their points. If you give them the nutritional info, they can use the WW calculator and figure out the points. It goes by Fat, Carbs, Protein, & Fiber.

All of our recipes have that in their so it would be rather easy to recaluate them for a host. If they didn't have a WW calculator to calculate their points. I am on WW myself and I know that a lot of people have asked me several times if PC offer's weight watcher's friendly recipes!!!

I demoed this one before with success:Mango Mojito Pie Serves 8 Prep Time: 30 minutesIngredients:
1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1 cup light sour cream
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons grated lime peel
1/2 teaspoon rum extract
2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crustDirections 1. Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes). Set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sour cream, lime juice, lime peel and rum extract, beating until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until blended. Chill 30 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken, stirring frequently.
3. Stir mango into gelatin mixture; spoon into piecrust. Chill 2 hours or until set. Garnish with mint sprigs and mango slices.

the new ww cookbook has a great recipe for an apple dessert that is made in the puffpastry. It only has 3 pts. for ww. My client is doing ww and found this one, so we're doing it at her show at the end of the month.

in the It's Good for you Cookbook the berry wonton dessert (can't remember the name of it) is just 2 points w/the old WW points & they are YUMMY!

1. What are some easy and delicious Weight Watchers dessert recipes to demo?

Some popular choices for Weight Watchers dessert recipes include chocolate zucchini bread, banana oatmeal cookies, and apple crisp. These recipes are not only tasty, but also low in points.

2. Can you recommend a Weight Watchers dessert recipe that is suitable for a large group?

Yes, our Weight Watchers berry cobbler is a great option for a group demo. It can easily be doubled or tripled to serve more people, and it is a crowd-pleaser with its juicy berry filling and crispy oat topping.

3. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options for Weight Watchers dessert recipes?

Absolutely! We have a delicious gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate avocado mousse that is only 3 points per serving. It's a great option for those with dietary restrictions or for a healthier indulgence.

4. Can you demo a Weight Watchers dessert recipe that is low in sugar and still satisfying?

Yes, our Weight Watchers lemon bars are a great choice for those watching their sugar intake. They have a delicious tangy flavor and are only 4 points per serving, making them a guilt-free dessert option.

5. I need a quick and easy Weight Watchers dessert recipe to demo. Any suggestions?

Our 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers apple cake is a hit for its simplicity and flavor. It only requires applesauce, cake mix, and eggs, and is only 5 points per serving. It's perfect for a last-minute demo or for those who are short on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies