• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of the Harvest Pecan Recipe From a Few Years Ago..help!

In summary, the company does not have the specific recipe for the Harvest Pecan dish from a few years ago. They recommend trying other pecan recipes on their website. The company frequently updates their recipes, so the Harvest Pecan dish may no longer be available. They suggest experimenting with their newer recipes or using their products to create your own version. The company does not have a modified version of the Harvest Pecan recipe, but they offer personalized recommendations for dietary restrictions. They also suggest trying party-friendly recipes featuring pecans, such as Pecan-Crusted Chicken Tenders or Pecan Pie Bars. However, they do not recommend making the Harvest Pecan dish in advance and reheating it later due to the
jewls243
There was a recipe a few years ago and unfortunately I lost almost all my recipe files on my computer. I tried to search for it and couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure the ingredients were pecan halves, brown sugar, cinnamon, and an egg white. But I can remember and I dont know how much. Does anyone out there have this recipe? I needed it for a pot luck tonight. Thank in advance!!:chef:

Is this it?

Harvest Spiced Nuts
1 egg, separated
8 oz. pecan halves
½ c brown sugar
½ tsp Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend (can substitute Pumpkin Pie Spice)

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line Stoneware Bar Pan with an 11-inch piece of Parchment Paper. Using egg separator, separate egg into Classic Batter Bowl. (Reserve yolk for another use) Whip egg white using egg separator until frothy.
2) Add pecans to batter bowl. Toss to coat evenly with egg white using Mix N Scraper. Sprinkle brown sugar & Spice Blend over pecans; toss to coat evenly. Pour pecans out onto Parchment Paper separating into a single layer.
3) Bake 18-20 minutes or until nuts begin to brown. Remove pan from oven. Carefully slide Parchment with pecans onto Non-Stick Cooling rack. Cool completely. Place in serving dish or package into a festive container to give as a gift. Yield 4 cups Store in tightly sealed container at room temperature. Delicious to nibble, garnish or have with ice cream!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I love this site!:)

1. Can you provide the recipe for the Harvest Pecan dish from a few years ago?

Unfortunately, we do not have the specific recipe for the Harvest Pecan dish from a few years ago. However, we have a variety of delicious pecan recipes on our website that we believe you will enjoy.

2. I tried searching for the recipe online but couldn't find it. Can you help me locate it?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our company frequently updates and rotates our recipes, so it is possible that the Harvest Pecan dish is no longer available. We suggest trying out some of our newer pecan recipes or experimenting with your own version using our high-quality Pampered Chef products.

3. I have some dietary restrictions. Can you provide a modified version of the Harvest Pecan recipe?

We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions. Unfortunately, we do not have a modified version of the Harvest Pecan recipe. However, you can browse our website for recipes that fit your specific dietary needs or reach out to our customer service team for personalized recipe recommendations.

4. I remember the Harvest Pecan dish being a hit at my last party. Can you suggest a similar recipe?

We are thrilled to hear that the Harvest Pecan dish was a hit at your party! While we do not have the exact recipe, we have a wide variety of party-friendly recipes that feature pecans as a main ingredient. We recommend trying our Pecan-Crusted Chicken Tenders or Pecan Pie Bars for your next gathering.

5. Can I make the Harvest Pecan dish in advance and reheat it later?

We do not recommend making the Harvest Pecan dish in advance and reheating it later. Pecans have a high oil content and may become soggy when reheated. We suggest making the dish fresh for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies