• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of May Host Special Flyer

In summary, the current host special for May is the "Spring Entertaining Set," which includes stoneware serving platter, large serving bowl, and two small serving bowls. To earn this special, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have one booking. The host special cannot be exchanged, but you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. It is available for both in-person and virtual parties. If you qualify for the host special, you will receive it with your party order, along with any other purchased or earned products. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.
ckmom002
does anyone have a may host flyer

They haven't come out with that yet and chances are they wouldn't until March. :eek:

Hi there! I am not sure what you mean by a "may host flyer," but I would be happy to help if you can provide more information. Are you looking for a specific flyer for a hosting event in the month of May? Or do you need help designing a flyer for a hosting event in general? Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.

1. What is the current host special for May?

The current host special for May is the "Spring Entertaining Set." It includes a stoneware serving platter, large serving bowl, and two small serving bowls. These items are perfect for hosting parties and gatherings.

2. How can I earn the host special for May?

To earn the host special for May, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have one booking from your party. As a host, you will also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I don't want the "Spring Entertaining Set"?

Unfortunately, the host special for May cannot be exchanged for a different set or product. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on your party's total sales.

4. Is the host special for May available for online parties?

Yes, the host special for May is available for both in-person and virtual parties. As long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement and has one booking, you can earn the host special and other rewards.

5. When will I receive the host special if I qualify?

If you qualify for the host special in May, you will receive it with your party order. It will be shipped along with any other products you have purchased or earned through your party. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam