• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Fundraiser Cover Letter

Thank you for considering our request. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you and make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve.Sincerely,[
Chef Diane
I am getting together a fundraiser packet to show to a prospective company and I don't have a cover letter. The letter that would go with each of the packets explaining what the fundraiser is for and all that. Anyone have one?

The company is just about caught just need to show him what I'll be handing out to participants. :cool:

Chef Diane said:
I am getting together a fundraiser packet to show to a prospective company and I don't have a cover letter. The letter that would go with each of the packets explaining what the fundraiser is for and all that. Anyone have one?

The company is just about caught just need to show him what I'll be handing out to participants. :cool:

Let me share a revised version of one I've received here.

I'm looking for an updated (with new product pictures perhaps) invitation/explanation to PARENTS. Might post my own thread...

Last edited:
Hi there! I've put together a few cover letter templates that you can use for your fundraiser packet. Feel free to customize them to fit your specific event and company. Hope this helps![Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Today’s Date][Company Name]
[Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]Dear [Company Name],My name is and I am organizing a fundraising event for [Cause/Charity Name]. I am reaching out to you today to introduce our organization and share our fundraising packet with you.Our goal is to raise awareness and funds for [Cause/Charity Name] and we believe that [Company Name] would be a great partner in achieving this goal. We are impressed by the work that your company does in the community and we believe that your participation in our event would make a significant impact.In the attached packet, you will find more information about our organization and the event we are planning. We have also included sponsorship opportunities for your consideration. We would be honored to have [Company Name] as one of our sponsors and we are open to discussing any other ideas or suggestions you may have.We are confident that your support will make a positive difference in our fundraising efforts. We look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully, partnering with you in this meaningful cause.Thank you for your time and consideration.Sincerely,[Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Today’s Date][Company Name]
[Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]Dear [Company Name],I am writing to introduce myself and my organization, [Cause/Charity Name], and to share our fundraising packet with you. We are currently planning a fundraising event to support our cause and we believe that [Company Name] would be a great partner in this endeavor.[Insert a brief description of your organization and its mission/goals].We would be honored to have [Company Name] as one of our sponsors for the event. Your support would not only help us in reaching our fundraising goal, but it would also help raise awareness for our cause and make a positive impact in the community.We have included more information about our organization and the event in the attached packet. We would be happy to discuss any ideas or suggestions you may have and we are open to customizing a sponsorship package that best fits your company's

What is a fundraiser cover letter?

A fundraiser cover letter is a formal letter that is sent to potential donors or sponsors in order to request financial support for a specific cause or event. It outlines the purpose of the fundraiser and explains why the recipient should consider making a donation.

Why do I need a fundraiser cover letter?

A fundraiser cover letter is an effective way to reach out to potential donors and communicate the importance of your cause. It allows you to make a personal connection and explain the impact that their donation can have. It also serves as a professional and organized way to request financial support.

What should be included in a fundraiser cover letter?

A fundraiser cover letter should include a brief introduction of the organization or cause, a description of the fundraising event or campaign, and a clear ask for support. It should also include information on how the donation will be used and any incentives or benefits for donors. It is important to personalize the letter and include a call to action for the recipient.

How do I make my fundraiser cover letter stand out?

To make your fundraiser cover letter stand out, it is important to tailor it to the recipient and make it personal. Use specific examples and language that will resonate with the reader. You can also include visuals or statistics to support your cause and make the letter more visually appealing. Finally, proofread your letter carefully to ensure it is error-free and professional.

Can I use a fundraiser cover letter for online fundraising?

Yes, a fundraiser cover letter can be used for both traditional and online fundraising. However, for online fundraising, it is important to optimize the letter for email or social media platforms. This may involve creating a shorter and more concise version, using eye-catching visuals, and including a direct link to the donation page. It is also important to follow up with donors through email or social media to thank them for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler