• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Cranberry Microfiber Towel

In summary, Gillian found a guest who desperatley wants the microfiber towel in cranberry and Terry is trying to find someone who has one they would like to sell.
terryteach
Hi Everyone-
I had a guest at my show on Friday that desperatley wants the microfiber towel in cranberry. I checked the outlet but wasn't lucky. Does anyone have any that they would like to sell??
Let me know and we'll figure out the shipping.
Thanks- Terry

You can still order one until midnight tonight (Chicago time!) as an individual order dated 2-28!

Oh geeze-I wish I came to this site before. I don't think I can get in touch w/ the guest this late. So if anyone does have any let me know.
Thanks Gillian for the info though!

You could always order it sell it later. I am sure there will be others wanting them too!

Forgive me for sounding stupid but I never did an individual order believe it or not so when I put the order in who am I putting in for the hostess? - the person who wants the towel?

Yes, just click on 'add a show' and then choose today's date and click on show type and choose 'individual order'. Then find or add host and then add guest which will be the same person. Direct shipping charges will apply.

Thanks Jodi -it worked just fine!

You're welcome. I remember when I was trying to place an individual order (which I usually try to avoid and add to a show to help the guest and host) and I couldn't for the life of me find the 'add an order' button....couldn't figure out why I'd click 'add a show' and lose a show number just for an individual order. :D

kcjodih said:
You're welcome. I remember when I was trying to place an individual order (which I usually try to avoid and add to a show to help the guest and host) and I couldn't for the life of me find the 'add an order' button....couldn't figure out why I'd click 'add a show' and lose a show number just for an individual order. :D
Speaking of show numbers...since individual orders and catalog shows take up one of your numbers, is there a way to pull a report to see how many KITCHEN SHOWS you have done? Aren't we able to purchase another kit once we do 200 kitchen shows? I know they will contact us at that point, but I want to know how close I am without physically going back and counting each one!!

Sorry to hyjack the thread...but the original question has been answered!!:eek:

I don't think there is a report. If you think you are close I would physically count them, but I remember reading that HO sends you info when you get close to 200.

1. How often should I wash my Cranberry Microfiber Towel?

The recommended frequency for washing your Cranberry Microfiber Towel is after every use or every two to three days of use. This will help prevent any buildup of bacteria or residue.

2. Can I use fabric softener when washing my Cranberry Microfiber Towel?

No, it is not recommended to use fabric softener when washing your Cranberry Microfiber Towel. Fabric softener can leave a coating on the microfiber fibers, reducing its absorbency and effectiveness.

3. What is the best way to dry my Cranberry Microfiber Towel?

The best way to dry your Cranberry Microfiber Towel is to hang it up or lay it flat to air dry. Avoid using high heat settings or tumble drying, as this can damage the microfiber fibers and reduce its effectiveness.

4. Can I use my Cranberry Microfiber Towel on all surfaces?

Yes, the Cranberry Microfiber Towel is safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate surfaces like glass and stainless steel. It is also safe to use on non-stick cookware.

5. How do I remove stains from my Cranberry Microfiber Towel?

To remove stains from your Cranberry Microfiber Towel, you can soak it in a mixture of warm water and mild detergent for 15-20 minutes before washing. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals, as this can damage the microfiber fibers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimmyDarling