1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser In need of a letter

1. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

i need a letter to send home to the parents if anyone has one please help i am so bad at coming up with things to say!!!

Jan 31, 2006
  2. sweet

sweet Member

What kind of letter do you need???

Jan 31, 2006
  3. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

i need a letter to send home with the parents. i am sending a catalog and a orderform so all i need is a letter for the parents..

Jan 31, 2006
  4. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

sorry i really didnt explain i guess im just looking for something that explains the fundraiser... to see what they are getting themselves into

Jan 31, 2006
  5. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

If you check the files...there are a few listed there!

Jan 31, 2006
  6. rayday

rayday Member

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. You can still do the search for others but I've attached mine.

Attached Files:

Jan 31, 2006
  7. Fundraiser Parent Letter

This is the letter I sent home for the fundraiser I am doing right now. I found it on this site and then changed it a little to suit what I was doing. I hope it helps!

Attached Files:

8. 2nd fundraiser letter

I am also sending this letter out this week, we have 1 1/2 weeks left in this fundraiser. It's just a reminder letter for the parents.

Attached Files:

9. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

I Love It, I Love It, I Love It
    Thank You So Much Just What I Was Looking For Thank You For Getting It To Me So Soon Im Defently Going To Use It :) :) :)

Jan 31, 2006
  10. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Posted under Athletic Group Fundraiser Thread

I just posted several documents that maybe of assistance under the above-referenced thread.

Feb 1, 2006
Have something to add?