• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Good Salty Snack Recipes?

In summary, some suggestions for salty snacks/appetizers that do not need to stay warm include spicy roasted chickpeas, cheese and crackers, homemade popcorn, olives and nuts, vegetable crudité with dip, pickles, roasted edamame, seaweed snacks, charcuterie board, spiced nuts, Parmesan garlic snack mix, spicy ranch pretzel bites, lemon rosemary roasted chickpeas, Parmesan garlic pita chips, rosemary sea salt flatbread crackers, and everything bagel dip mix. These options are perfect for snacking on-the-go or as appetizers at parties.
sih
Silver Member
I am looking for a salty type of snack/appetizer that does not need to stay warm. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? :)
Thanks!

I got this idea from someone on here a while back. Use one of our oil dipping seasonings to make seasoned oyster crackers:

3 cups oyster/soup crackers
1/8 cup oil
1 T. seasoning​

Mix well. Bake at 250 for about 15 min till crisp.

1. Spicy Roasted Chickpeas: Toss canned chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepper, and your choice of spices (such as paprika, cumin, or chili powder). Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until crispy.2. Cheese and Crackers: A classic combination that never gets old. Choose your favorite cheese and pair it with crackers, bread, or even apple slices for a salty and satisfying snack.3. Homemade Popcorn: Pop your own popcorn on the stove and season it with your choice of spices (such as garlic powder, onion powder, or nutritional yeast) for a flavorful and crunchy snack.4. Olives and Nuts: Combine your favorite variety of olives with your choice of nuts (such as almonds, cashews, or pistachios) for a salty and protein-packed snack.5. Vegetable Crudité with Dip: Cut up a variety of vegetables (such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, and cucumbers) and serve with a dip of your choice (such as hummus, ranch, or tzatziki).6. Pickles: Pickles are a classic salty snack that can be enjoyed on their own or paired with cheese, crackers, or deli meat.7. Roasted Edamame: Toss frozen edamame with olive oil, salt, and your choice of spices (such as garlic powder or smoked paprika). Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until crispy.8. Seaweed Snacks: These crispy and salty snacks are made from dried seaweed and can be found in most grocery stores.9. Charcuterie Board: Create a platter with a variety of cured meats, cheeses, olives, nuts, and crackers for a delicious and salty snack.10. Spiced Nuts: Toss your choice of nuts (such as cashews, almonds, or peanuts) with olive oil, salt, and spices (such as cayenne pepper, curry powder, or cinnamon). Roast in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until fragrant and crispy.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for you! How about trying our Parmesan Garlic Snack Mix? It's a delicious combination of pretzels, crackers, and nuts coated in a savory Parmesan garlic seasoning. It's perfect for snacking on-the-go or as an appetizer at a party. Another option could be our Spicy Ranch Pretzel Bites, which are bite-sized pretzels coated in a spicy ranch seasoning. They are sure to be a hit with any crowd! And if you're looking for something a little different, our Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas are a tasty and healthy option. They are packed with flavor and can be enjoyed at room temperature. I hope these suggestions help and happy snacking! :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and easy options for you. One of my favorite salty snacks is our Parmesan Garlic Pita Chips. They are crispy, flavorful, and perfect for any occasion. Another option is our Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Crackers, which are great for dipping or pairing with cheese and meats. And for a unique twist, you can try our Everything Bagel Dip Mix, which can be served with chips, veggies, or crackers. I hope these suggestions help, happy snacking!

1. What are some easy and tasty salty recipes for a quick weeknight meal?

One of our most popular recipes for a quick and savory meal is our One-Pan Parmesan Chicken and Veggies. Simply coat chicken breasts in a mixture of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and seasonings, and bake alongside a variety of vegetables for a delicious and well-rounded meal.

2. Can you recommend any salty recipes that are also healthy?

Absolutely! Our Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a light and flavorful option that is packed with protein and veggies. Plus, it takes less than 30 minutes to make.

3. I'm looking for a salty recipe that is perfect for entertaining guests. Any suggestions?

Our Spinach and Artichoke Dip is always a crowd-pleaser. It's creamy, cheesy, and pairs perfectly with crackers or crusty bread. Plus, it can be made ahead of time and reheated for convenience.

4. I have a gluten-free diet. Are there any salty recipes that cater to this dietary restriction?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free options. Our Baked Zucchini Fries are a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional fries. We also have a delicious Quinoa and Black Bean Salad that is both gluten-free and vegetarian.

5. I want to make a salty recipe with my kids. Do you have any kid-friendly options?

Absolutely! Our Mini Meatball and Mozzarella Skewers are fun and easy to make with kids. They can help roll the meatballs and assemble the skewers. Plus, it's a tasty and protein-packed snack or appetizer for the whole family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Donna Partlo