• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of 50 Fall Catalogs Asap!

In summary, the customer can expect to receive the 50 fall catalogs in 3-5 business days, with the option for rush shipping at an additional cost. The minimum order quantity for fall catalogs is 50. Customization of the cover with personal branding is not available, but the catalogs are designed to attract attention. Bulk discounts may be available for larger orders, and specific product requests can be made separately.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Anyone near Lowell, MA or Dover, NH?I have just signed up to do a large scale fundraiser starting next week and I am low on catalogs. I need about 50 catalogs for packets I'm putting together this weekend.I have just placed a supply order for more catalogs so I can reimburse you with 50 from my order when it arrives.I live in Lowell, so if you are around the Lowell, MA area I can come pick them up or meet you Sunday morning or Monday evening.OR if you are in the NH Seacoast area, near Dover, I am doing a show there are 4 pm today so I can meet you in that area and pick them up from you! My IL's live in that area so we are usually up there at least every 2 weeks.If you are able to meet me today, I will not be online much, so please email me at [email protected] with your phone number. I have a blackberry so I will be able to get back to you fairly quickly since I get emails on my phone.Thank you!! :D

Anyone? I know it's a long shot :p

me!
Shoot me a PM or email so I'll get it for sure.

1. How quickly can I receive the 50 fall catalogs?

We understand the urgency of your request and will do our best to expedite your order. Our standard shipping time for catalogs is 3-5 business days, but we can also offer rush shipping options for an additional fee.

2. Is there a minimum order quantity for the fall catalogs?

Yes, the minimum order quantity for fall catalogs is 50. This ensures that you have enough catalogs to share with your customers and potential clients.

3. Can I customize the cover of the fall catalogs with my own logo or branding?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our catalogs. However, our fall catalogs are designed to showcase our products and are beautifully designed to attract attention.

4. Are there any discounts available for ordering 50 fall catalogs?

We do offer bulk discounts for larger orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information on pricing and discounts for your specific order.

5. Can I request specific products to be featured in the fall catalogs?

Our fall catalogs are carefully curated to showcase a variety of our products and are not customizable. However, you can always request specific products for your own personal use or to share with your customers separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • shelly.nurse