• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In need of 50 fall catalogs ASAP!

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Anyone near Lowell, MA or Dover, NH?

I have just signed up to do a large scale fundraiser starting next week and I am low on catalogs. I need about 50 catalogs for packets I'm putting together this weekend.

I have just placed a supply order for more catalogs so I can reimburse you with 50 from my order when it arrives.

I live in Lowell, so if you are around the Lowell, MA area I can come pick them up or meet you Sunday morning or Monday evening.

OR if you are in the NH Seacoast area, near Dover, I am doing a show there are 4 pm today so I can meet you in that area and pick them up from you! My IL's live in that area so we are usually up there at least every 2 weeks.

If you are able to meet me today, I will not be online much, so please email me at [email protected] with your phone number. I have a blackberry so I will be able to get back to you fairly quickly since I get emails on my phone.

Thank you!! :D

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Anyone? I know it's a long shot :p

Monty060609

Sep 30, 2009
me!
Shoot me a PM or email so I'll get it for sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views