1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: In need of 50 fall catalogs ASAP!

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Anyone near Lowell, MA or Dover, NH?

I have just signed up to do a large scale fundraiser starting next week and I am low on catalogs. I need about 50 catalogs for packets I'm putting together this weekend.

I have just placed a supply order for more catalogs so I can reimburse you with 50 from my order when it arrives.

I live in Lowell, so if you are around the Lowell, MA area I can come pick them up or meet you Sunday morning or Monday evening.

OR if you are in the NH Seacoast area, near Dover, I am doing a show there are 4 pm today so I can meet you in that area and pick them up from you! My IL's live in that area so we are usually up there at least every 2 weeks.

If you are able to meet me today, I will not be online much, so please email me at pamperedchef.kduenas@gmail.com with your phone number. I have a blackberry so I will be able to get back to you fairly quickly since I get emails on my phone.

Thank you!! :D

Oct 31, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Anyone? I know it's a long shot :p

Oct 31, 2009
  3. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

me!
    Shoot me a PM or email so I'll get it for sure.

Oct 31, 2009
Have something to add?