• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Megan's Holiday Boutique: Cash & Carry or Bookings?

This will make them feel more comfortable and may increase the likelihood of them placing an order or booking a party with you. In summary, there are many different strategies you can use to make the most of your time at the holiday boutique and increase your chances of getting orders and bookings. By offering special promotions, collecting contact information, and networking with other vendors, you can make this event a success for your business. Best of luck and have fun!
MHPampered
I am a vendor at a holiday boutique at my neighbors home. She said she does this every year because she has her own homemade jewerlry. So there will be other vendors also. Most are cash and carry though. I have no items for cash and carry. I am new and can not afford that right now.

SO any ideas for how I should do this. Its like a girls night out shopping and drinks and food...

I am looking for getting orders and some good leads or bookings.

Also I have the Martini set of glasses and I was thinking of raffling it off but i don't want to raffle it to just anyone...

I was thinking for every $25 spent they can have a chance at it...let me know what you guys think would work best.

This is only my second booth type show and the last was a total bust!!

Help!

Thanks Megan

Hi Megan,It sounds like you have a great opportunity here to reach out to potential customers and get your name out there. I think you could offer a discount or special promotion for anyone who places an order that night. You could also offer a raffle for attendees, with the Martini set of glasses as the prize. That way, it doesn't matter if they spend $25 or not, they still have a chance to win. You can also offer additional discounts for people who follow you on Instagram or like your Facebook page. Finally, you could offer a special gift with purchase, such as a free bracelet or necklace with any order over a certain amount. This will encourage people to buy more, and give them an incentive to do so. Good luck with your event!

Here are a few ideas for how to approach the holiday boutique and increase your chances of getting orders and bookings:1. Offer a special promotion: Since most of the other vendors will be doing cash and carry, you could stand out by offering a special promotion or discount for orders placed at the event. This could be something like 10% off for orders over $50 or a free gift with every purchase. This will incentivize customers to place orders with you instead of just buying on the spot from other vendors.2. Create a holiday gift guide: Put together a holiday gift guide featuring your products and the different ways they can be used or gifted. This can be a physical booklet or a digital download that customers can take home with them. This will not only showcase your products but also give customers ideas for how they can use them as gifts.3. Collect contact information: Make sure to have a sign-up sheet or a way to collect customer contact information at your booth. This will allow you to follow up with potential customers after the event and potentially turn them into orders or bookings.4. Offer a raffle or giveaway: Your idea of raffling off the Martini set of glasses is a good one. You could also consider doing a giveaway where customers can enter by signing up for your email list or following you on social media. This will not only attract attention to your booth but also help you collect contact information for future marketing efforts.5. Network with other vendors: Take the opportunity to network with the other vendors at the event. They may have a different customer base and could potentially refer customers to your business in the future. You could also collaborate with them on a special promotion or offer for customers who purchase from both of your booths.6. Have a display and samples: Even though you won't have items for cash and carry, it's still important to have a visually appealing display and samples of your products for customers to see and touch. This will give them a better understanding of your products and may entice them to place an order.7. Offer gift wrapping: If your products could be used as gifts, consider offering gift wrapping services at the event. This will save customers time and make their purchase more convenient, increasing the chances of them placing an order with you.8. Be engaging and personable: Finally, make sure to be engaging and personable with customers who visit your booth. Smile, make eye contact, and strike up conversations with them.

1. What is "Megan's Holiday Boutique"?

"Megan's Holiday Boutique" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Megan during the holiday season. It features a variety of products from Pampered Chef that make great gifts or additions to your own kitchen.

2. Is the boutique a cash and carry event or can I place orders?

The boutique offers both options! You can choose to purchase items directly at the event for cash and carry, or you can place an order with Megan for delivery at a later time.

3. Can I bring my friends and family to the boutique?

Of course! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends, family, and coworkers to shop with you at the boutique. It's a great opportunity to get some holiday shopping done and have some fun.

4. What types of products will be available at the boutique?

Megan's Holiday Boutique will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. There will also be special holiday-themed items and gift sets available.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions at the boutique?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only at the boutique. These may include discounts, free products, or special bundles. Be sure to stop by and see what offers are available!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • bentleymommy