• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inDesperate Search of Gluten Free Recipes

In summary, the Mexican Cheese Crisps are an excellent gluten-free demo recipe, and the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos are also GF.
ritabenson
Gold Member
I have a host that would like to do gluten free recipes, but I also want to be able to demonstrate my products as well. Any recipes show worthy any body knows so I can give her a few options of some to choose. Her show is the 23rd of this month and I really appreciate any help in advance, and she wants to bake since her microwave is TINY. :)

the Mexican Cheese Crisps are an excellent gluten-free demo recipe - done it many times.

the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos are also GF - I do it as a salad - even better!

The Mexican Chicken Lasagna is GF, as is the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder...

i did cheesy chicken tortilla soup from the power cooking theme show for someone with celiac's disease. everyone loved it!

I have a consultant who is gluten free and I have to be really careful on using products that have been in contact with gluten previously. So, check with your host to see how sensitive she may be. It can get very complicated depending on the degree of sensitivity.

jla8279 said:
I have a consultant who is gluten free and I have to be really careful on using products that have been in contact with gluten previously. So, check with your host to see how sensitive she may be. It can get very complicated depending on the degree of sensitivity.

Yes, the Mexican Cheese Crisps are a good demo, because you use parchment paper - it keeps the food from coming in contact with the stone, which is probably gluten contaminated.

There is tons of GF stuff out there. I saw GF pretzels yesterday, so the new chocolate-peanut butter crunch bars. The Coconut Lime tart is GF, too.

Sandi

Ask her if she is also needs to go Sugar Free. I have been doing both for nine months, and have lost 63 pounds. However, it is not a life or death allergy situation for me, like it
is for a celiac. Our Mango Confetti Salsa looks safe, and on another thread, someone suggested doing a pork tenderloin or chicken breast to serve with it. All very tasty options.

I'm doing a Spaghetti Squash in a microwave, add a couple of pats of butter, and sprinkled with our Parsesan Garlic seasoning, which could also be served with a Salsa. You could demo: Forged Cutlery for the initial cut; Core and More to scoop out the seeds; seasoning; any one of our Stoneware baking pieces for it to rest on in an open position (not hollow down) for 10 min. in microwave, then another five if needed. Serve it in our Simple Additions DOT bowl.

I am not really familliar with the whole gluten thing, so I have no CLUE, what is safe and what is not. A lot of the people she is inviting are runners which is why she wants to be GF, so I do not believe there is an allergy issue but I will truely be safe for sure. Thank you all and please keep them coming. : - )

I had a scare last year and found out I didn't have celiac's, however for doing GF for about 3 months I only felt a 'little' better.

I focussed more on reducing the yeast, Candida, did that for about 6 months and felt much better! But of course, I backslid - I so need to get back to it.

Now my BFF has been diagnosed w/Ceiliacs, called this AM w/a plea for help for recipes and stuff!

1. What are some gluten-free flour alternatives for baking?

Some popular gluten-free flour alternatives for baking include almond flour, coconut flour, rice flour, tapioca flour, and gluten-free oat flour.

2. Are all Pampered Chef products gluten-free?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free. However, Pampered Chef does offer a variety of gluten-free products, such as our gluten-free baking mix, blender bottles, and stoneware.

3. How can I make sure my kitchen is safe for preparing gluten-free meals?

To ensure a safe and gluten-free kitchen, it is important to thoroughly clean all surfaces, utensils, and cookware before preparing gluten-free meals. It is also recommended to have separate cutting boards, toasters, and other cooking tools specifically designated for gluten-free use.

4. Can I still use my regular recipes and make them gluten-free?

Yes, many recipes can be easily converted to be gluten-free by using alternative flours and ingredients. However, it is important to be aware of cross-contamination and to carefully read labels and ingredient lists to ensure all ingredients are gluten-free.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any gluten-free recipe options?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of gluten-free recipes available on our website and in our cookbooks. We also offer gluten-free cooking classes and workshops to help you learn how to make delicious gluten-free meals at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aslion
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew