• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there anything left? If so, what's on the list?

In summary, the "in aPickle" set includes a jar lifter, canning funnel, jar opener, and multi-purpose tool for canning. It is suitable for both hot and cold canning methods and all tools are dishwasher safe. The jar opener is adjustable and can be used on most standard jars. The set can also be used for general kitchen tasks and is versatile for everyday cooking and canning.
naekelsey
Gold Member
My pocketbook is in a pickle
Due to our expenses becoming fickle.I am making a list of items I am getting rid of. It will be done by tomorrow morning. If you would like to see it, please let me know & I will send it to you.Thank you
Janae

I would like to see the list.Thank you,

I'm interested

naekelsey said:
My pocketbook is in a pickle
Due to our expenses becoming fickle.I am making a list of items I am getting rid of. It will be done by tomorrow morning. If you would like to see it, please let me know & I will send it to you.Thank you
Janae
I would like to know what you still have available

interested. pm me

Still have anything?

Yes please

Would love to see what's still left.

Is there anything left? If so, I'd love to see what you still have available!
My pocketbook is in a pickle Due to our expenses becoming fickle. I am making a list of items I am getting rid of. It will be done by tomorrow morning. If you would like to see it, please let me know & I will send it to you. Thank you Janae/

1. What is included in the "in aPickle" set?

The "in aPickle" set includes a jar lifter, a canning funnel, a jar opener, and a multi-purpose tool for removing air bubbles and measuring headspace in jars.

2. Can the "in aPickle" set be used for both hot and cold canning?

Yes, the "in aPickle" set is designed for both hot and cold canning methods. The tools are heat-resistant and can be safely used in boiling water or with hot ingredients.

3. Are the tools in the "in aPickle" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the "in aPickle" set are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the tools.

4. Can the jar opener in the "in aPickle" set be used on all sizes of jars?

The jar opener in the "in aPickle" set is adjustable and can be used on most standard-size jars. However, it may not be suitable for larger or uniquely shaped jars.

5. Is the "in aPickle" set only for canning purposes?

No, the "in aPickle" set can also be used for general kitchen tasks such as opening jars and measuring ingredients. It is a versatile set that can be useful for everyday cooking and canning alike.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pcmealswithme