• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Neat Outside Order Form for September ASAP!

In summary, the deadline for submitting outside orders for the September campaign is September 30th. The outside order form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Campaigns" tab and can be submitted online through your consultant account. There is no limit to the number of outside orders that can be submitted, but they must be submitted by the deadline to count towards your sales. If you have any technical difficulties with the form, please contact customer service for assistance.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
My computer has crapped out and I am on my way to a host coaching meeting. Does anyone have a really neat Outside Order form for September done up? I am at Kinko's and I don't have my stamp with me so I don't want to use the Home Office form off the website. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

I have about 5-10 more minutes here at Kinko's before my appointment. If you can help me I would be forever in your gratitude!!

I hope you get this in time!!I printed this order form front and back. It lists all the stoneware that's on special on the back with the retail and sale price. All the guests have to do is mark which ones they want.

Attachments

• Sept Outside Order Form.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Sept 2005 Stone Specials.doc
    63 KB · Views: 400
ThanksThank you, Donna for responding!

What is the deadline for submitting outside orders for the September campaign?

The deadline for submitting outside orders for the September campaign is September 30th.

Where can I find the outside order form for September?

You can find the outside order form for September on the Pampered Chef website under the "Campaigns" tab.

Can I submit outside orders online?

Yes, you can submit outside orders online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Submit Outside Orders" button.

Is there a limit to the number of outside orders I can submit for the September campaign?

No, there is no limit to the number of outside orders you can submit for the September campaign. However, keep in mind that orders must be submitted by the deadline in order to be counted towards your sales.

What should I do if I have trouble downloading or printing the outside order form?

If you experience any difficulties with downloading or printing the outside order form, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with any technical issues you may encounter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefCKHall