• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick and Easy Mexican Recipes for a Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, the host is planning to make carnitas and salsa separately from the party, but she wants to use the salad choppers. The complementary dish is the chicken enchilada ring. Another dish that is popular is the touchdown taco dip.
AmyDare
I have a party this Friday, and the host is planning making carnitas and salsa, kind of separate from the party, kind of not--she wants to use the salad choppers.
I'm trying to figure out how to work a demo in. I'm thinking of doing the microwave mexican chocolate cake--having the cake bake before people arrive and just finishing it while they're there.
I was trying to think of something to complement the carnitas. The Mexican Chicken Lasagne might be too much. I'm thinking the Crispy Taco bites, because they sound so simple.
??
Too much??
AmyD

15 minute chicken fajitas and pico de gallo....very easy and adds to the buffet

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
15 minute chicken fajitas and pico de gallo....very easy and adds to the buffet

I agree. Silly minimum amounts!

Avacado Salsa Cups from FW 2007 seasons best - they are good, love the mini muffin and tart shaper.

Someone posted on here around the beg. of July about Chicken Empanada cups...I used her basic recipe and made a few minor changes...delicious! And showed several products! I'd be happy to post my version of the "recipe" (but I don't have exact measurements!)

Please do post your version...I found the original recipe, but would love to hear your modifications
Amy

It was pretty much the same, except I left out the jalapeno, and added chopped onion (shows the food chopper) and used the southwest seasoning and chipolte rub instead of cumin (tried this the second time around). Delicious. And obviously you can show the DCB to cook the chicken breasts. The salad choppers to shred it. The mini muffin pan and tart shaper. The mandoline or microplane grater for the cheese. A batter bowl and the mix n scrape! Great recipe! I'm so glad ??? (can't remember the name) posted it! Thanks a bunch!

The Mexican Chicken Lasagna is VERY easy to make at a show. I've done it quite a few times!

I also like the Jerk Chicken Nachos!

Chicken Enchilada Ring?

I love the chicken enchilada ring as well as the touchdown taco dip... both a big hit!

1. How can I incorporate my Pampered Chef products into an "Impromptu Mexican Show"?

There are a variety of ways to use your Pampered Chef products in an "Impromptu Mexican Show." Some ideas include using the Quick Cooker to make delicious Mexican rice or using the Deluxe Air Fryer to make crispy tortilla chips. You can also use the Manual Food Processor to quickly chop up fresh salsa or the Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles for a healthier twist on traditional Mexican dishes.

2. What are some easy Mexican-inspired recipes I can make for an "Impromptu Mexican Show"?

Some simple and delicious recipes that you can make for an "Impromptu Mexican Show" include guacamole, quesadillas, fajitas, and tacos. You can also use the Food Chopper to quickly dice up ingredients for your dishes. Additionally, the Quick Slice can be used to evenly slice vegetables for toppings or fillings.

3. How can I make my "Impromptu Mexican Show" more interactive for my guests?

One idea is to set up a DIY taco bar where guests can customize their own tacos with different toppings and fillings. You can also have a salsa taste test using the Manual Food Processor to make different types of salsa. Another fun activity is to have a salsa dance-off using the Rockcrok Dutch Oven as a makeshift dance floor.

4. Can I make margaritas with my Pampered Chef products for the "Impromptu Mexican Show"?

Absolutely! The Deluxe Cocktail Shaker and the Citrus Press are perfect for making homemade margaritas. You can also use the Quick Cooker to make a large batch of margarita mix for your guests.

5. How can I decorate for an "Impromptu Mexican Show" using Pampered Chef products?

You can use the Simple Additions Collection to display your Mexican-inspired dishes and snacks. The Molcajete Bowl is also a great serving dish for dips and salsas. You can also use the Small Round Stone to serve warm tortilla chips or the Large Round Stone to keep your dishes warm throughout the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Porchechef