• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Impressed with PWS Newsletter Service - Improved Functionality & Results!

It is helpful to be able to see how many people have read the newsletter and how many people have opened it. It is also helpful to be able to see how many people have clicked on the links in the newsletter.I have been using iContact for 3 years now and creating my own newsletters ... well, my husband and I started a new farm business and that kept me so busy last year that I finally gave in and started using the newsletter from our PWS. SO much easier!! And I am getting the same, if not more, results as before.I'm getting ready to make the switch too (yikes! Change makes me nervous!!) . I'm up for renewal soon on Mike's and iContact renews
babywings76
Gold Member
Wow! I'm really impressed with the PWS newsletter service. I had waited till just this month to switch over to it. My contract with Mike's newsletters was up and I just decided with all the new website and app features on their way, I should just simplify things and use the tools PC offers.

They improved the site where you edit the subscriber lists and now when you have to add/edit/remove someone it keeps you on that same page. So much nicer! Before, anytime it had to load your changes, it would reload the page back to page 1 and it would take forever to get back to where you were and continue again and again. So I was very happy that they improved the functionality of it.

Anyway, so I just looked at my warm call report and noticed I had a lot of clicks--wayyyy more than my old newsletter.

So far I'm very impressed and feel that this will be so much simpler. I no longer will have to add contacts to mailchimp, retrieve newsletters from Mike, edit, edit, edit, and then fix the code to put it back in mailchimp, etc. I mean, that worked before and everything, but I was spending so much time trying to make it "perfect". PC's is nice and professional and with all the new e-tools coming I'm happy. :)

(The only thing I wish I could do would be to modify the Facebook link PC has on there so that I could put my business page link instead.)

I am glad you are happy with it. I have been using it since about 3 months after it was introduced and have many favorable comments. My only wish is that I could have a daily report as oppossed to 1 day - 3 days and 1 week. I also send out Joy's newsletter on the 15th using iContact and I noticed that I have alot of traffic well after 1 week. Also be aware that any newsletters read on smart phones do not show up in the warm call report. I had someone tell me that a few months back and I tried it for myself and it is true. Oh snap...:grumpy: sure wish I could find out who those folks are that dont show up on reports!!LOLOLOL:eek:

I love it too. And, since I'm paying for it with my website subscription, why not take advantage of it. My customers who read it love it.

I always get at least an order or a booking or something after mine goes out. It's very convenient?

I'm getting ready to make the switch too (yikes! Change makes me nervous!!) . I'm up for renewal soon on Mike's and iContact renews in April, plus I've recently exceeded 1000 in my customer newsletter base so I would have to upgrade my iContact subscription, which is more $$ than I want to spend. I'm going to give the PC one a chance now that it seems to have the bugs worked out. And, I'm all for saving some $$ :D

I am thinking about switching also. Just wondering how I get all my contacts over from icintact to my website.

I have been using iContact for 3 years now and creating my own newsletters ... well, my husband and I started a new farm business and that kept me so busy last year that I finally gave in and started using the newsletter from our PWS. SO much easier!! And I am getting the same, if not more, results as before.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm getting ready to make the switch too (yikes! Change makes me nervous!!) . I'm up for renewal soon on Mike's and iContact renews in April, plus I've recently exceeded 1000 in my customer newsletter base so I would have to upgrade my iContact subscription, which is more $$ than I want to spend. I'm going to give the PC one a chance now that it seems to have the bugs worked out. And, I'm all for saving some $$ :D

I am on the fence about switching. There are pros and cons to it. For example, if someone signs up for more than one consultant's newsletter they will all be the same. I like to have something that sets me apart. I don't like that we can't really edit the news letter. And I like to send an outlet email once a month.

I like the convenience of it. I also like the reporting feature of it. The biggest thing for me is that I am already paying for it, so why should I pay for something else. Decisions, decisions!

How do you see the reporting feature?

What is the PWS Newsletter Service?

The PWS Newsletter Service is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants create and send professional and effective newsletters to their customers.

What improvements have been made to the PWS Newsletter Service?

The PWS Newsletter Service has been improved with enhanced functionality, making it easier for consultants to create and send newsletters. It now includes customizable templates, advanced segmentation options, and improved analytics.

How can the PWS Newsletter Service benefit consultants?

The PWS Newsletter Service can benefit consultants by helping them stay connected with their customers, increase sales, and build their business. It also saves time and effort by streamlining the process of creating and sending newsletters.

Is the PWS Newsletter Service user-friendly?

Yes, the PWS Newsletter Service is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. It is easy to navigate and does not require any technical skills to use. Consultants can quickly create and send newsletters without any hassle.

Is there a cost to use the PWS Newsletter Service?

The PWS Newsletter Service is included with the Pampered Chef website subscription fee, so there is no additional cost to use it. Consultants can take advantage of this valuable tool at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies