• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Import Contacts from GMail into Customer Connection?

In summary, you can import contacts from other email programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail, into your Pampered Chef account by exporting them as a CSV file. You can import up to 500 contacts at a time and review and manually add them to your email list after the import is complete. Your CSV file must have specific columns for first name, last name, and email address, and it is recommended to use the provided template for proper formatting. Currently, importing contacts from social media platforms is not available, but you can manually add them through the "Add Contact" section of your account.
robochick84
I have tried several different ways including exporting a csv (two kinds) and trying to do it directly by selecting Google.

My errors:

Corrupted file OR bad file content OR Wrong file type chosen

Can someone else tell me if they are having the same problem or if there is something I am doing wrong?

THANK YOU !

Ashley

I'm not clear on what you are trying to do, but your best bet is to call Tech Support 888-OUR-CHEF

Some more details would be good. Where are you exporting from/to?

Importing contacts into my personal website, for the customer connection, from Gmail.

EARLY this morning I finally found a combination that worked when importing directly from Gmail...

I used my username and password as usual, but CHECKED the box to not look for duplicates.

Hope this can help someone else in the future!

Ashley

Ack! I can't get mine to work at all!!! I can't seem to find a box to check or uncheck.

I didn't think we could import directly into Customer Connection from GMail. I though you would have to be a host and add as guests (you could then go in as consultant and add to your contacts) or export as a .csv file and then import it.

1. Can I import contacts from other email programs?

Yes, you can import contacts from other email programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Simply export your contacts as a CSV file and then import them into your Pampered Chef account.

2. How many contacts can I import at once?

You can import up to 500 contacts at a time. If you have more than 500 contacts, you can split them into multiple CSV files and import them separately.

3. Will importing contacts add them to my email list automatically?

No, importing contacts will not automatically add them to your email list. You will have the option to review and manually add them to your email list after the import is complete.

4. Are there any specific formatting requirements for the CSV file?

Yes, your CSV file must have specific columns for first name, last name, and email address. It is recommended to use the sample CSV template provided by Pampered Chef to ensure proper formatting.

5. Can I import contacts from social media platforms?

Currently, you can only import contacts from email programs. However, you can manually add contacts from social media platforms by entering their information in the "Add Contact" section of your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
  • jm2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinmomjen
Replies