1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Importing Contacts

1. robochick84

robochick84 Member

I have tried several different ways including exporting a csv (two kinds) and trying to do it directly by selecting Google.

My errors:

Corrupted file OR bad file content OR Wrong file type chosen

Can someone else tell me if they are having the same problem or if there is something I am doing wrong?

THANK YOU !

Ashley

Oct 15, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I'm not clear on what you are trying to do, but your best bet is to call Tech Support 888-OUR-CHEF

Oct 15, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Some more details would be good. Where are you exporting from/to?

4. robochick84

robochick84 Member

Importing contacts into my personal website, for the customer connection, from Gmail.

Oct 15, 2009
  5. robochick84

robochick84 Member

EARLY this morning I finally found a combination that worked when importing directly from Gmail...

I used my username and password as usual, but CHECKED the box to not look for duplicates.

Hope this can help someone else in the future!

Ashley

Oct 16, 2009
  6. PChefMisty

PChefMisty Silver Member

Ack! I can't get mine to work at all!!! I can't seem to find a box to check or uncheck.

Nov 4, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I didn't think we could import directly into Customer Connection from GMail. I though you would have to be a host and add as guests (you could then go in as consultant and add to your contacts) or export as a .csv file and then import it.

Nov 4, 2009
Have something to add?