• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why are we moving to Chef Success and what changes can we expect?

A
Admin Greg
The time to return home to Chefsuccess.com has come. You may be asking yourself; why are we moving, what's in it for me and how will it all go down. We've explained everything below!Why are we moving?1. Chef Success now has an updated style and updated software with lots of great new features. We want to offer those to DCS members as well!2. There is a real hassle in managing two accounts when one account will do.3. There are Directors on Chef Success who forget to come to DCS or just miss seeing the link and never join. This way it's easy and convenient to access DCS content.What's in it for you?1. Access to the great style and new features of Chef Success.2. Access to more Directors.3. Convenience of having Chef Success and DCS in the same spot. Managing one account.4. Complete privacy. All Director content will be private. No more public viewing of any kind. 100% of Director content will be 100% private.How it will go down?1. We're planning the move for sometime next week March 18th-22nd.2. Those with existing Chef Success accounts will be merged with their DCS accounts. Almost all of your data such as posts, threads, attachments etc. will be preserved and merged into your Chef Success account. Those who do not have a Chef Success account, their DCS profile will transfer over. If your DCS username is different than your ChefSuccess username, please PM me and let me know.3. A Director Area will be in place of the DCS link on ChefSuccess. The forums will be transferred over and some forums will merge. They will act just like sub forums. It will be seamless.4. Membership to the Director Area will still be $5/yr. If you only have a DCS membership and not a Chef Success one, you will receive a free year of silver membership on Chef Success.5. New members will be able to request membership to the Director Area in their control panel. These members will be manually confirmed to be Directors.This is a big change initially, but should bring a lot of convenience, more privacy and people into the discussions. Thanks in advance for your patience and support!Please ask any questions you may have.

Spreading the word on FB for members to come see your announcement. ;)

Sheila said:
Spreading the word on FB for members to come see your announcement. ;)

Thanks Sheila! :clap:

Hi Greg,
My user name for Director Chef Success is [email protected]
My user name on Chef Success is pcchefpat
Thank you,
Pat Poldruhi

It's looking like I'll make the move tomorrow Monday the 18th

Why are we moving?

1. Chef Success now has an updated style and updated software with lots of great new features. We want to offer those to DCS members as well!
2. There is a real hassle in managing two accounts when one account will do.
3. There are Directors on Chef Success who forget to come to DCS or just miss seeing the link and never join. This way it's easy and convenient to access DCS content.

What's in it for you?

1. Access to the great style and new features of Chef Success.
2. Access to more Directors.
3. Convenience of having Chef Success and DCS in the same spot. Managing one account.
4. Complete privacy. All Director content will be private. No more public viewing of any kind. 100% of Director content will be 100% private.

How it will go down?

1. We're planning the move for sometime next week March 18th-22nd.
2. Those with existing Chef Success accounts will be merged with their DCS accounts. Almost all of your data such as posts, threads, attachments etc. will be preserved and merged into your Chef Success account. Those who do not have a Chef Success account, their DCS profile will transfer over. If your DCS username is different than your ChefSuccess username, please PM me and let me know.
3. A Director Area will be in place of the DCS link on ChefSuccess. The forums will be transferred over and some forums will merge. They will act just like sub forums. It will be seamless.
4. Membership to the Director Area will still be $5/yr. If you only have a DCS membership and not a Chef Success one, you will receive a free year of silver membership on Chef Success.
5. New members will be able to request membership to the Director Area in their control panel. These members will be manually confirmed to be Directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Admin Greg