• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cami and I Reach New Heights as Directors at Conference 3!

In summary, "Conference 3" is the third annual Pampered Chef Director's Conference where top leaders gather to celebrate their achievements and learn new skills. Cami and I are two Directors who have achieved success and serve as inspiration for others. Attendees can expect to learn new business strategies, leadership tips, and industry insights. Attending Conference 3 benefits consultants by providing valuable knowledge and networking opportunities. While primarily for Directors, other consultants can attend if they meet performance qualifications and use it as a goal to become a Director and attend future conferences.
PamperedGinger
I got the official call today and I will walking as a NEW DIRECTOR at Conference 3! YAHOO!

I want to say thanks to Cami who signed on here and qualified her FIRST MONTH! She helped me get there. THANKS CAMI!

Congratulations, Ginger! I will look for you at Conference 3!!

Ginger,

That is awesome. I'll be a conference 2, but will be thinking of you. Keep up the good work! I hope I can push to get there next year.
:)

Congratulations Ginger!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful time at Disney World as well.

Laura Anglea
Independent Kitchen Consultant
#411727 :D

That is so cool Ginger!!! Way to go. I'll be at Conference 2, but I'll be thinking of you during Conference 3. You ARE a great source of information and I love reading all your info-packed posts! I know you will be a GREAT director! You already have been I bet. Have a great time celebrating! And you get to go to the director event...how fun!

Ginger,
Can't wait to hear how it went for you when you get back- I won't be able to go to conference this year. Congrats!

Ginger,

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to walk with you. It will be so fun putting names to faces. See you in Chicago!

Congrats Ginger!! I will be walking at Conference 2 so I will not be able to see you.

Ginger Phillips
Independent Pampered Chef Director
Edgewood, Texas
[email protected]

1. What is the significance of "Conference 3" in the title?

"Conference 3" refers to the third annual Pampered Chef Director's Conference, a gathering of top leaders in the company to celebrate their achievements and learn new skills.

2. Who are Cami and I and why is their achievement important?

Cami and I are two Pampered Chef Directors who have reached new heights in our careers. Their achievement is important as it serves as an inspiration and motivation for other consultants to strive for success.

3. What can attendees expect to learn at Conference 3?

Attendees can expect to learn new strategies for growing their business, tips for effective leadership, and insights into the latest products and trends in the industry.

4. How does attending Conference 3 benefit consultants?

Attending Conference 3 provides consultants with valuable knowledge and skills to enhance their business, as well as the opportunity to network with other successful leaders in the company.

5. Is Conference 3 only for Directors or can other consultants attend?

While Conference 3 is primarily for Directors, other consultants can attend if they qualify based on their sales and team performance. This is a great opportunity for consultants to work towards becoming a Director and attend future conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000